Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another week.

It's been a week since I last posted!

*gasps*

Time flies, indeed. Slow down yo'!

I don't have much to say, but I'm pretty sure times ahead are going to be exciting! Somebody say 'rawr' with me? Lots of tests/quizzes/assignments, plenty of frustration and self-inflicted anger and disappointment in the middle of those, but things are going to be alright. As written in books, there's always a rocky road and no smooth sailing journey. You just got to take it in, deal with it, and live with it.

And oh yes, I'm taking it all in like a MAN.

crap! calculus test tomorrow and chemistry quiz after tomorrow.

Anyway, something that I've been looking forward to.

The most anticipated!

Uhm, no.

Wrong picture.

HOOOH YES!

Yes, I will be going for their Love Never Ends World Tour. The sound of it is ecstatic already! Zomgodzillas I'm so hyped about it. *does the limbo dance* It's rumored that this will be their final tour. *emo moment* Well, I don't care! Air Supply, HIDUP!

You may ask, why am I spending on another concert ticket again, since I just went for their last Encore tour (click to read) in Genting last year. Like hello! Still need to ask ah? Die hard fan here okay. They're actually having a cruise getaway on the 31st of October, in conjunction with their 35th anniversary. But it's impossible for me to go lah okay. As much as I want to. Die die also want to go cruising with Graham & Russell. I would probably have to work as an ordinary promoter for 2 years, to pay for the cruise. It would be the perfect birthday gift anyway. *sigh*

So, if you're going for Air Supply's Love Never Ends World Tour this coming November, see you there! Will be glad to meet that middle age couple that I met at the Arena of Stars in Genting last year. Hee!

I'm back in Subang again.
Week after another. So fast!
Well, college ain't getting easier either.
Hence, I'm off to nerd Cal and Chem.
Goodnight and God bless you all.
Love and giving is inseparable!

Love, Jas Min.


No comments: