And so we left off going to my old house since dad's picking us up. All I had was a mug of hot Milo for a meal. Gee. ):
*sings Knock Three Times by Tony Orlando*
It's playing on my Windows Media Player! Can't help it. Haha.
It's playing on my Windows Media Player! Can't help it. Haha.
Okay, back. Pardon my random behaviour. You should get use to it by now. -__- '' So yes, we went uphill with dad's car. And I particularly dislike the smell of his car because it makes me dizzy. Almost everytime we go to Genting, I'd vomit along the journey at least once. Maximum, thrice. That's how bad it is. Well, thank God that I didn't vomit this trip. Hee.
Checked in the Theme Park Hotel. Been quite long since we've stayed there. It has always been First World all the time. We had the outdoor Theme Park view, which was awesome to look at during the night. The lightings, the mist, the temperature, yadayada, makes it biewtifool. Then we had some rest after my dad sped at 100 km/h going up the winding road. Our journey only took an hour and 30 minutes, without the cable car. Gah, didn't vomit, thank God again.
We walked to First World Plaza. It wasn't that misty but cooling though. Wasn't that interesting because everything's the same even after 2 years. The only changes were:
1. Haunted Adventure's elevator is without the giant spider already. Thank goodness, it was decent to look at it now. Gives arachnophobics like me the chills. Tobyn would love the old one. Haha.
2. There's MNG or MANGO outlet somewhere near Girls and Miss Whatever.
3. There's a new Mirror Maze adventure beside Ripley's Believe It or Not exhibition center. Didn't try that because I don't like mirrors in a maze. Gives me the creeps, again.
4. Oh, the "Coin Black Hole" is shifted to groundfloor, beside the Ghost Adventure ticketing counter.
5. First World Plaza smells differently. Serious! Don't laugh at me. -__-''
And when there's nothing else to see and do, we went back to the old Genting hotspot, the arcade area. My second brother went to get the Ezi Card, sound so high-tech but I still prefer tokens over the card. Pfft. He played Silent Hill at first. Super expensive because it was still new, 4 tokens per game. But I love the graphics, sharp and nice. Heh. But it's not the machine gun/rifle you'd expect. Just a tinyweeny shotgun. He died after being "bitten" by some crazy vultures. Then he had 6 credits left. So he opt for his favourite one, GHOST Squad. If I'm not mistaken, GHOST is an abbreviation of Guard/Guild/Gxxxx (Forgotten) Humanitarian Operation & Special Tactics. Cool right? Okay, I don't think you get what I'm saying, skip this gaming part.
Brother in action.
After that. We went outside for a breezy walk. Gah, Genting and Klang is so different in terms of temperature. Haha. Seriously, cannot tahan Klang at times. Worth the drive at times. Took some pictures.


Some pweety flowers.
See, I typed that cutely, better say that the pictures are nice. -__-''
And yours truly. (:
Another photo of the spinning carousel.
Low shutter speed, and without a tripod. Heh. But abit weird, I know. -__-''
Our very own Eiffel Tower!
With KLCC beside. LOL.


Flying coaster. Last one taken the next morning.
Failed, because of the flash.
And ignore the hair. Beri windy that time.
Ignore showing tummy also. Ish.
Failed, because of the hair also.
A decent one. Finally.
BURG.
Ignore aunty hair.
Ze' brudder.
Checked in the Theme Park Hotel. Been quite long since we've stayed there. It has always been First World all the time. We had the outdoor Theme Park view, which was awesome to look at during the night. The lightings, the mist, the temperature, yadayada, makes it biewtifool. Then we had some rest after my dad sped at 100 km/h going up the winding road. Our journey only took an hour and 30 minutes, without the cable car. Gah, didn't vomit, thank God again.
We walked to First World Plaza. It wasn't that misty but cooling though. Wasn't that interesting because everything's the same even after 2 years. The only changes were:
1. Haunted Adventure's elevator is without the giant spider already. Thank goodness, it was decent to look at it now. Gives arachnophobics like me the chills. Tobyn would love the old one. Haha.
2. There's MNG or MANGO outlet somewhere near Girls and Miss Whatever.
3. There's a new Mirror Maze adventure beside Ripley's Believe It or Not exhibition center. Didn't try that because I don't like mirrors in a maze. Gives me the creeps, again.
4. Oh, the "Coin Black Hole" is shifted to groundfloor, beside the Ghost Adventure ticketing counter.
5. First World Plaza smells differently. Serious! Don't laugh at me. -__-''
And when there's nothing else to see and do, we went back to the old Genting hotspot, the arcade area. My second brother went to get the Ezi Card, sound so high-tech but I still prefer tokens over the card. Pfft. He played Silent Hill at first. Super expensive because it was still new, 4 tokens per game. But I love the graphics, sharp and nice. Heh. But it's not the machine gun/rifle you'd expect. Just a tinyweeny shotgun. He died after being "bitten" by some crazy vultures. Then he had 6 credits left. So he opt for his favourite one, GHOST Squad. If I'm not mistaken, GHOST is an abbreviation of Guard/Guild/Gxxxx (Forgotten) Humanitarian Operation & Special Tactics. Cool right? Okay, I don't think you get what I'm saying, skip this gaming part.
After that. We went outside for a breezy walk. Gah, Genting and Klang is so different in terms of temperature. Haha. Seriously, cannot tahan Klang at times. Worth the drive at times. Took some pictures.
See, I typed that cutely, better say that the pictures are nice. -__-''
Then we went back to First World, I had Chocolate Fruit Fondue and created a whole chaos. Want me to story it for ya? I think I should, heh. Okay, so I took a cup of watermelon cut in cubes. There was a huge cardboard above the cups saying 'Fresh Fruits RM 4 per cup'. And so I paid for it for RM 4. And when I go get the chocolate, the stupid Bangla/Vietnamese/Thai/some foreign waiter said "Eh, cannot cannot! You got pay ah?". Fuah, angrily I replied "YALAH. RM4 GIVE YOU ALREADY WHAT". Then he said, slightly in a higher pitch, "NOH NOH! Thish wan must four ringgit shommore!". Wah, piang eh. Superbly furious, I showed him my pissed face and shoved another RM4. Imagine that, RM 8 for watermelon and chocolate. Ugh.
Then after that we went back to the room to have a short nap. Slept for about an hour, got up and bathed. Had to go for an early dinner before the concert starts. Wait, I remember taking a picture of myself. *searches in the picture folder* Har! Found it.
Gwah. I look skinny!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
okayenough.
Spot McD! Haha. (:
Then after that we went back to the room to have a short nap. Slept for about an hour, got up and bathed. Had to go for an early dinner before the concert starts. Wait, I remember taking a picture of myself. *searches in the picture folder* Har! Found it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
okayenough.
Got a chance to put on the knitwear my mum bought from England, finally. I can't possibly wear that in Klang right? It's from Cubus, a Scandinavian brand, if not wrong. Right, back. We had dinner in Happy Valley restaurant, a must-eat restaurant if my family goes to Genting, but now they've evolved into Happy Valley Seafood restaurant. Pfft. However, we didn't order anything seafood for dinner. Somehow, we don't trust their whole new seafood concept thing. Imagine Genting, 7000 ft above sea level, where to get fresh fish lah? Makes no sense to me. Anyway, we had Szechuan vegetable soup (Personal favourite), chicken cooked with cashew nuts, omelette, HongKong kai lan and steam fish. Absolutely loved dinner.
Dad and brothers were still eating but it was already 1945 and show starts at 2000. So I quickly ate and went off first. Went in the entrance but the gates weren't open yet, so there was a huge, crampy, crowd outside, waiting for the gates to open. And as usual, Malaysian time, gates were opened at 2020. Gah. Totally sandwiched between all kinds of people during the wait. Tall, smelly, sweaty, noisy, and etc. All worth it for Russell and Graham. (:
Then I went straight down to the middle. Turned right and got my seat. The benefits of checking out your seat before a concert, via online! Saves the trouble and time asking the unfriendly guards there. Causing traffic, some more. Ish, can't help but to complain about the bad service. The view wasn't so bad as I thought it would be, I was superbly near to the stage in fact. But I got the facing-the-speakers part right though. But that was okay.
Beside me was a couple, mid-age, maybe around their forties? Husband was beside me and he looked at me and said.
Uncle: You're here alone?
Me: Yeah.
Uncle: Woah, I salute you for coming to a concert alone.
Me: Hahaha.
Russell in his blue vest, mimicking Graham.
Cute right? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Dad and brothers were still eating but it was already 1945 and show starts at 2000. So I quickly ate and went off first. Went in the entrance but the gates weren't open yet, so there was a huge, crampy, crowd outside, waiting for the gates to open. And as usual, Malaysian time, gates were opened at 2020. Gah. Totally sandwiched between all kinds of people during the wait. Tall, smelly, sweaty, noisy, and etc. All worth it for Russell and Graham. (:
Then I went straight down to the middle. Turned right and got my seat. The benefits of checking out your seat before a concert, via online! Saves the trouble and time asking the unfriendly guards there. Causing traffic, some more. Ish, can't help but to complain about the bad service. The view wasn't so bad as I thought it would be, I was superbly near to the stage in fact. But I got the facing-the-speakers part right though. But that was okay.
Beside me was a couple, mid-age, maybe around their forties? Husband was beside me and he looked at me and said.
Uncle: You're here alone?
Me: Yeah.
Uncle: Woah, I salute you for coming to a concert alone.
Me: Hahaha.
The uncle was friendly and so is his wife. Thank God for that. Then we had to wait for awhile before the concert starts. The opening was abit weird. An Eric Lim appeared as a guest artiste and he performed Over the Rainbow and My Way. I think he sang My Way well, but not Over the Rainbow. All in all, Frank Sinatra is unbeatable. (:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moment of a lifetime.
Graham appears with his guitar and Russell with his greying hair and cute blue vest. The night started off with Even the Nights are Better, slightly rock version and it rocked. The crowd was roaring with applause, including me. Haha. Superhigh to see them. One thing I love about them during the concert was, they were interactive. Most concerts I see, the artists sings and the crowd listens. But Graham was funny. He kept changing guitars for each song, from acoustic to electric, and vice versa. And he'd whisper "Thank you very much" to his assistant every single time. Russell was spectacular with his dynamic vocals that doesn't seem to wear out though aging. Gah.
The uncle and I were singing along for almost every song. Then we'd stand and clap and scream "We loveee youuu Air Suplllyyyy!" from our seats. Haha.
And then Graham played the intro for Lost in Love, the crowd was high and loud again. I was screaming and the uncle beside me said.
Uncle: Wah, you know all these songs?
Me: Yaaahhh!
Uncle: I think this song is older than you!
Me: HAHA. I don't care, I love em'!
And we sang together. Gosh. Russell Hitchcock is the man! His voice! Gah, *screams* And he's so cute for a man his age. Rather short, he was grooving around playing air guitar beside Graham. They were both so fun to listen to. Both of em' were energetic, jumping for corner to corner trying to get the crowd to put their hands in the air and sing along. More of karaoke version, interactive, as I said.
Then Russell went backstage for some water I guess. Graham changed to his acoustic guitar and performed as a solo. He has got a magnificent jazzy voice, I tell you! He sat on a stool and mentioned that they're new album(I am so gonna get it!) will be out in a few weeks time. And this particular song is a new song, dedicated to a wife, whose husband never came back home after a war. The title was Just A Little Bit More. It was awesome! Gosh. Love the melody and how he sings it. Gee. Love the lyrics too! :D
Then the team comes back to perform Dance With Me. This time, Graham said, "I must ask a small favour from you guys. Would you dance with me? Come right in front would you? I wonder if it's against the rules but I would love you guys to come in front and dance with me". Ohmygoodness. Which sane person would want to miss this opportunity? I went right in front. Singing along and clapping. And Russell smiled at me! Hahahaha! I regretted not bringing my camera into the arena, because the rules were stated clear that cameras and camcorders were not allowed. But when I was there, everyone was taking pictures. Pfft.
But anyway, I manage to get some blur and fuzzy ones with my handphone camera. Don't blame me aight? Everyone was dancing and thus knocking each other. These were the best I could get. But I was right in front though, just behind the security fences.
Graham rockin'.
Ignore annoying woman's hand.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moment of a lifetime.
Graham appears with his guitar and Russell with his greying hair and cute blue vest. The night started off with Even the Nights are Better, slightly rock version and it rocked. The crowd was roaring with applause, including me. Haha. Superhigh to see them. One thing I love about them during the concert was, they were interactive. Most concerts I see, the artists sings and the crowd listens. But Graham was funny. He kept changing guitars for each song, from acoustic to electric, and vice versa. And he'd whisper "Thank you very much" to his assistant every single time. Russell was spectacular with his dynamic vocals that doesn't seem to wear out though aging. Gah.
The uncle and I were singing along for almost every song. Then we'd stand and clap and scream "We loveee youuu Air Suplllyyyy!" from our seats. Haha.
And then Graham played the intro for Lost in Love, the crowd was high and loud again. I was screaming and the uncle beside me said.
Uncle: Wah, you know all these songs?
Me: Yaaahhh!
Uncle: I think this song is older than you!
Me: HAHA. I don't care, I love em'!
And we sang together. Gosh. Russell Hitchcock is the man! His voice! Gah, *screams* And he's so cute for a man his age. Rather short, he was grooving around playing air guitar beside Graham. They were both so fun to listen to. Both of em' were energetic, jumping for corner to corner trying to get the crowd to put their hands in the air and sing along. More of karaoke version, interactive, as I said.
Then Russell went backstage for some water I guess. Graham changed to his acoustic guitar and performed as a solo. He has got a magnificent jazzy voice, I tell you! He sat on a stool and mentioned that they're new album(I am so gonna get it!) will be out in a few weeks time. And this particular song is a new song, dedicated to a wife, whose husband never came back home after a war. The title was Just A Little Bit More. It was awesome! Gosh. Love the melody and how he sings it. Gee. Love the lyrics too! :D
Then the team comes back to perform Dance With Me. This time, Graham said, "I must ask a small favour from you guys. Would you dance with me? Come right in front would you? I wonder if it's against the rules but I would love you guys to come in front and dance with me". Ohmygoodness. Which sane person would want to miss this opportunity? I went right in front. Singing along and clapping. And Russell smiled at me! Hahahaha! I regretted not bringing my camera into the arena, because the rules were stated clear that cameras and camcorders were not allowed. But when I was there, everyone was taking pictures. Pfft.
But anyway, I manage to get some blur and fuzzy ones with my handphone camera. Don't blame me aight? Everyone was dancing and thus knocking each other. These were the best I could get. But I was right in front though, just behind the security fences.
Ignore annoying woman's hand.
Cute right? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I was a breath away from them I tell you (Just to make some aunties jealous, here). Haha. And then I reached out my hand to shake hands with Russell but that friggin' guard was in the way. Argh. I hate the guards, alot. Oh, by the way the pictures above was when they were performing Dance With Me and Every Woman In the World. Then we were ushered back to our seats.
Graham and Russell both said "Thank you" and went backstage along with the musicians, but I knew it wasn't the end.
Uncle and I were both screaming "WE WANT MORE!". Haha.
And yes, they came back. (: The crowd was happy and high again. All the aunties and uncles were on their feet clapping. The finale was as expected, All Out of Love. I thought that was the best one ever. The crowd was at it's loudest. And the crowd alone sang the chorus, so loud that the microphone was of no use. Haha! Absolutely love it. And when we were done, Russell did his cute smile thing, and said "Beaaauuutiful!" and bowed. And that was it! ):
I had so much fun, and didn't want it to end so soon. Pfft. Oh there was one part, after Even The Nights Are Better, I think. Graham said, "Finally, we made it here again. I was feeling dizzy, *keyboardist's name* almost vomitted and Russell was feeling sick". Crowd laughed."But it was all worth the drive". And the crowd was screaming again. Haha. Best concert I've ever attended so far. (:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After that, I went back to the room. Grabbed my camera and went out to take more pictures.
Graham and Russell both said "Thank you" and went backstage along with the musicians, but I knew it wasn't the end.
Uncle and I were both screaming "WE WANT MORE!". Haha.
And yes, they came back. (: The crowd was happy and high again. All the aunties and uncles were on their feet clapping. The finale was as expected, All Out of Love. I thought that was the best one ever. The crowd was at it's loudest. And the crowd alone sang the chorus, so loud that the microphone was of no use. Haha! Absolutely love it. And when we were done, Russell did his cute smile thing, and said "Beaaauuutiful!" and bowed. And that was it! ):
I had so much fun, and didn't want it to end so soon. Pfft. Oh there was one part, after Even The Nights Are Better, I think. Graham said, "Finally, we made it here again. I was feeling dizzy, *keyboardist's name* almost vomitted and Russell was feeling sick". Crowd laughed."But it was all worth the drive". And the crowd was screaming again. Haha. Best concert I've ever attended so far. (:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After that, I went back to the room. Grabbed my camera and went out to take more pictures.
Low shutter speed, and without a tripod. Heh. But abit weird, I know. -__-''
With KLCC beside. LOL.
Went on this ride for the second time. First time was with both my brothers and Kelly. I closed my eyes that time. This time I didn't. And it wasn't that scary after all. The loops were fun though. Hee. I personally like all 3 pictures. Heh.
Then my brother wanted to take photos, so I told him to take me instead of the coaster tracks. And it turned out, not so nice. -__-''
Then my brother wanted to take photos, so I told him to take me instead of the coaster tracks. And it turned out, not so nice. -__-''
And ignore the hair. Beri windy that time.
Ignore showing tummy also. Ish.
Brothers were bored and I didn't want to go back to the hotel yet though it was midnight. So we all went to...
ER KING! They had burgers but I ate only french fries. Wasn't that hungry after such a heavy meal in Happy Valley previously. Called mum in Germany for awhile too, she sent me an MMS of a Husky along the road. Supernicceeeeee. (:
And then, I went back. Did Paper 1 Add Math model paper, just to feel not so guilty off playing around whole day. Then at about 0300, I tidur.
Next morning, we had brunch straight away in Only Mee. The restaurant that only serves noodles. I had Penang Prawn Mee and it was okay only, because nothing beats Penang (The real one in Penang itself) Prawn Mee. This one was too oily.
We had nothing else to do, so my second brother (The bising one) challenged me to a game of archery. I agreed. And dad paid. *gasps* It was only RM24 for two person anyway. I thought I did pretty good for the first time. Better than my brother! Haha. I'm quite a sportsy person eh? Hmmm. A new discovery!
Photos taken by my eldest brother.


And then, I went back. Did Paper 1 Add Math model paper, just to feel not so guilty off playing around whole day. Then at about 0300, I tidur.
Next morning, we had brunch straight away in Only Mee. The restaurant that only serves noodles. I had Penang Prawn Mee and it was okay only, because nothing beats Penang (The real one in Penang itself) Prawn Mee. This one was too oily.
We had nothing else to do, so my second brother (The bising one) challenged me to a game of archery. I agreed. And dad paid. *gasps* It was only RM24 for two person anyway. I thought I did pretty good for the first time. Better than my brother! Haha. I'm quite a sportsy person eh? Hmmm. A new discovery!
Photos taken by my eldest brother.
If you notice, I hit a red and a blue but my brother got a red and a miss. :D
There's more but I am too lazy to upload em' because this is taking way too long. Darn Blogger. Pfftt. Archery is quite fun. Only thing is that the bow is quite heavy and the arm guard and finger protectors stink. Eeeee. But other than that, RM24 is worth it for 44 arrows. A great experience indeed. (:
Then we had an hour of lepak in Starbucks before we left. And again, we only took an hour and 30 minutes to reach home. Dad was superbly fast. I was dizzy at first but stayed focused on the road and dozed off soon after.
Walked a long way to get this shot.
And what's a perfect trip without the perfect companion?
Haha. He hates the bedsheets. =/
Photo taken with handphone camera.
Then we had an hour of lepak in Starbucks before we left. And again, we only took an hour and 30 minutes to reach home. Dad was superbly fast. I was dizzy at first but stayed focused on the road and dozed off soon after.
Haha. He hates the bedsheets. =/
Photo taken with handphone camera.
Goodnight!
This took almost 4 hours I tell you. Ugh. Minus the time I went out just now then 3 hours lah perhaps.
This took almost 4 hours I tell you. Ugh. Minus the time I went out just now then 3 hours lah perhaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment