Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shock of the day.

My dad is taking my brothers and I to AirSupply.

Ugh. You might not know why that is shocking, but you don't have to know anyway. Close friends ought to know. Pfft. Plus, I wouldn't want a smoker in my room. Grrr. This ruins half of my excitedness already. However, I shall not be that stupid to leave this 'opportunity'.

*evil grin*

I shall ask for money at any chance available. Puppy face and pouty lips should do the trick! And then maybe ask him to buy me things or something else. Heeeeeeee. After all, mum, my brothers and I deserve it! Ah, not too much about that.

*Excite-O-Meter, UP!*

Haha. That's so SuperMario, I know! Gee. God bless you all and take good care of yourself. Have fun and good luck in advance PMRers! Especially Gabriel, Samson and Ah Li. (:

Jas Min.

No comments: