Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sleep for 90 minutes at least!

Learned that today.


This fler's getting out of hand.
He's growing so fast he can't even fit into his cage already!
And he bites anything he sees.
Slippers, tissue, my hands, toes, hair, nose, ears, carpet, paper, table, remote, my iPhone, etc.
This monstrous four-legged creature is a chewing machine.
But I love him so.
Can't help but let him bite me also.
I manja him too much, I know.

Anyway.
It's almost 0100, and I've yet to pack/do the chores.
Mum would be mad when she comes back home from SG if I didn't do the chores.
Oh letih.
And oh, I've been thinking a lot about life lately.
Like whuaaaaaaaaaahhh.
Yes I have.
Please don't say I emo-ing okay.
I don't want to be afraid anymore.
Don't want to hide in the darkness and drown myself with what others think/say about me.
I want to learn to trust in You.
Teach me how, Lord.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe. (Proverbs 29:25)


Off to do the chores.
And more thinking.
Oh, it's been so long since I last felt so, in need of sleep.
WHICH IS GOOD!

Edit: Babi. Mr Ngu took my supercool Korean flashlight w/ laser keychain.
Now I need a nice, light, cool, small, keychain for my hostel keys.
Aijier.
But I gave it to him anyway.
He liked it so much he was playing with it during the presentation.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: