Thursday, September 30, 2010

I wasn't born for the rose and pearls.

I spent 2 hours downstairs with Abo at the common place.
Rehearsing, singing, emo-ing then self-entertaining.
Nevertheless, thank God for Abo cos' he's always there when I needed a late night listener.
Downside's, he's not a talker.
Sometimes it feels like I'm talking to a wall.
And he says I treat him like crap.
When I don't!

Anyway, I have a presentation tomorrow, wait, I mean, today.
In 6 hours, to be exact.
I can't sleep because I'm nervous.
I've been trying to keep my points within 3 minutes.
But there's too much to say and too little time!
I feel like I'm rapping. Hmm.

Worse, I have to rush for Chemistry lab right after my presentation.
In my formal attire.
Ugh. Sad hor?

And! The worst.
Wait for it.
I have to rush, again, for my Chemistry test.
Good news is, I actually studied in 1 hour.
*drama moment*
1 hour niah seh. Ho liao sia.

And yes, I just broke my very-hard-to-regulate sleep routine.
I vowed to sleep before 0200.
But it's almost 0300 now.
Oh sigh.

Thank you, Looi Yoong. For listening, always. Love you!

Dear Lord,
Please let me finish in 3 minutes!
And not let me fall on stage in heels.
And not let me stutter and mumble.
Oh and not let me end my words with -lah!
And not let me forget my points!
And this applies to my fellow mates as well.
Thank You, Lord.
Amen!

Love,
Jas Min.

No comments: