Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Of The Eagles and my week in pictures.

Several things run through my head when I listen to The Eagles, or probably the song itself, "Love Will Keep Us Alive".
  1. Ellen Chong. Who is now in Scotland! And I didn't even know about it until recently. *dreaded sigh* I feel so bad right now. I'm sorry, Elly. I'll visit you in Scotland someday! Sambil sambil bawak balik some Scottish men playing the bagpipes in kilts. Haha! I'm not kiddin' about it. You take care and may God be with you always.
  2. Gideon Lim. Whom I taught this song to, when I was working in church. Oh, such great mem'ries we both had. I remember going to Grooveshark just to play this song and he'd be beside me, studying/Facebooking, as we sing along.
  3. Asha. The woman who loves this song too! Asha is the ideal/best person to ajak for a karaoke session. We have similar ears, or so to speak.
  4. Kelly Lim. Who sprang with joy and mellowness when I sang this one night. Cos' coincidentally, a boy sang this to her biler masa dating dulu. Aww.
  5. Timothy B. Smith. The lead vocalist for this song. And also, his only song while in The Eagles. He's the bassist and oh, it's ecstatic when he plays! I sukak dier voice. Sexyyyy.
I didn't realize that it's almost been a week since I last blogged. Anyway, good news mates! My sleeping pattern is turning normal, slowly. I'm off to bed by 0200 these days. Yay! Hee. No more 1-hour-sleep nights. Thank God. My historical cartoon assignment is done too, yay! I sat here (my study desk in my hostel room) for 5 hours, thinking/drawing. It was such a pain (I think my butt penyet already) but it's over and done with anyways. Next up, Chemistry test, history presentation and Economics midterm. The list is so much shorter now. *exhales with gladness*

Now my week (and the previous week) in pictures.

During a mamak session with the boys. Now, I'm not a fish.
At least, it's not alcohol that I'm drinking keh.

Found an earthworm in my meal at Rock Cafe. ZOMG one of the cheapest/nicest place to eat, gone! Supersad. SUBANG PEOPLE HAIYER.

Attempt #1 of my historical cartoon. Tekken/Street Figther inspired.
I titled it Cotton versus Linen.
I self-rejected it becos' I figured it was waaaaaay stupid & childish.
(enlargable)

Attempt #2 of my historical cartoon. This alone took me an hour.
Resorted to drawing a simpler, comical version of this.

Attempt #3 was the final one. And self-approved. No pictures, I kiasu and paiseh.

Whatsayyou?
G'night world.
Love, Jas Min.

No comments: