Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What's love?

Gotta do with it, gotta do with it!

Okay, stop Jas Min.

In case you're wondering what was that. It's a song, a song you probably don't know of.

So now, move on.

I realize that I need to be more of a typical girl here. I've never posted anything about relationships, not even boys. *gasps* Are celebrities, old men considered? I'm such a sad, sad person am I not?

Oh, wait! I think I did mention about marriage before. And someone said only people who wants to get married so badly, posts about it. And another individual said people who keeps saying that they wouldn't get married, will get married sooner than everyone else.

People say, people say. I don't care what you say. (Don't say so much can or not? Aijier) I say, I let my Daddy do His job. So don't kepoh and interfere like you know all about it.

I did, once, fall for this boy. A long long long time ago (approx. 5 years ago?). And based on my own experience (no, I'm not considering myself as an experienced person but at least mine lasted for 2 years), it's a painful, messy business. I mean, if you're not prepared for it, stay away from it. Yes I was young, yes I was immature, yes I was curious with the sudden racing heartbeat whenever this particular boy comes into mind. But it's not that all worth it, to put your heart into such risk. Don't 'show hand' if you don't have aces to play.

Relationships are never simple - nothing is, actually. Oh come on. When he comes online 5 minutes late, when his Facebook wall is being spammed by some other girls, when he didn't pick up your calls/reply your texts; suddenly we, girls become afraid. Afraid of that one very painful possibility, losing your someone to another. In short, jealousy becomes your new best enemy! Go figure that out, if it makes sense to you.

To me, if you're not ready to face these things, you're not ready to be in a relationship, well if you are already in one, then you're not being serious in your relationship. (I've been careful enough to add "To me" in my sentence, so please don't shoot me with hate notes claiming that I'm wrong, you can politely do so by leaving a comment though. Hah!)

Nevertheless, falling in love isn't that all bad. I can't exactly put down in words, what it feels like to love and to be loved, fairly because I don't think I've been in love for real. But I think you should get the rough idea about those in movies/books. But I believe things will turn out perfectly alright if you place the right standards, the right focus in your relationship. Big things that are commonly belittled in a relationship like family, self welfare and sometimes, God. Suddenly, being in love blocks out these things that was once important but isn't anymore; that's definitely not how love works.

As for myself, I don't quite know if I will or will not get married. But like I said previously, I shall let my Daddy do His job. He knows exactly when, who and how. So I'll just say a lil' prayer for that chosen person, and for myself to be 'smart enough' (for the lack of appropriate words) to catch His hint. Hello, I don't want to be unsure and blur when God reveals to me my special one okay! Later I picked the wrong one how? Kahwin already macam mana? There's no Undo button in marriages okay. Haha.

Regardless, I admit that I love being single, right now. So many my age, get into relationships, fall out of them, over and over again. Sometimes I feel like being the referee in the midst of a battle in the ring. To stop one from getting into a relationship, one after another. There's no point getting up after being knocked out after the 10-second count, right? Why push yourself so hard for love? Why so desperate (for the lack of words, again)? Shouldn't love come naturally?

I don't know much, (but I know I love you).

Pardon me. That's another song.

Ah yes. I don't know much. But I know it's splendid when it happens at the right time, with the right person and it indeed lasts till death. Forever is impossible, because only He lasts forever. So don't melebih and say I love you forever.

Ohmygoodness, look who's being lebih now. Haha!

Oh, and a tinyweeny bit of confession before I end this!

Confession #1: I am afraid of falling in love. But I can assure you that I'm not biased while typing this down.

Confession #2: I have a minute crush on someone. It's just a pico-meter, if you need to measure.

That's all, loves!
For those who are in the midst of a relationship now, love for all the right reasons.
For those singles now, wait, ... , how should I do this?
Okay, let me rephrase.
For those male singles now, my handphone number is 016-blablabla.
For those female singles now, we rock! And I'm not a lesbo, just justifying.
Gosh it's 0300.
Chemistry quiz later, and Econs assignment tomorrow.
Did I tell you I failed my Econs midterm? Well, now you know.
I can partly blame the passing mark for being 70 out of 100.

My bestest male buds.

G'night lovers and single-ts!
Lots and lots of love, Jas Min.

No comments: