Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sing and shout.

To let the whole world know that  JESUS SAVES!

Can't get the song out of my head, now that pastor mentioned it just now.

Anyway.
I have a million things I want to say, I ought to tell, but I can never find the right words to.

Anyway.
This week has been a thrill. Smooth, good start. Rough, difficult, somewhere along the way. But hopefully a wonderful end. Looking forward to what God has for me this weekend!

Anyway.
Regardless of how Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was, one person made my day with a simple 'goodnight' text. Thank you, Steven. You probably have no idea how much that 'goodnight' meant to me, but I really appreciate it.

Anyway.
I had a good chat with some of my fellow members. Some long some brief but God is good, indeed. Love all of you to bits!


My siblings.

Anyway.
My dog ran away from home for the entire night and my family members didn't even noticed until the next morning. If I were at home, I'd be weeping my eyeballs out. Thank God I wasn't. They found him at the guard house. Thank you, Mr Guard! He's beginning to show 'signs', I know it, I'm feeling it. I'm not prepared for it.

Anyway.
"Ma, I like this song a lot".
"Why you like your father one".
"Don't like liao".
I realized I have a lot in me, like him or because of him. The small things, the big ones. It's not all bad, but not all good either.

Anyway.
I don't know if this applies to you. But tell me how do you forget someone who gave you so much to remember?

Anyway.
Mama don't let me drive to Bukit Tinggi for supper just now (or ever), how to improve you tell me?

Anyway.
I am disappointed. Not angry, but disappointed. Or is it just me being overly sensitive? Because I deserve some degree of respect if you call me friend. I guess I'm pretty much a lousy friend too, who am I to judge.

Anyway.
I'd like to be Princess Jasmine. Not the princess part (albeit that'd be nice for a day) but having-a-pet-tiger part. Rajah is awesome, don't you think?

Anyway.
Elton John is simply brilliant. It's just so sad he's, well we all know what his sexuality is.

Anyway.
Please forgive me, I know not what I do. What do you do if sorry isn't enough? Funny how the song plays at the right moment, even when on shuffle mode.

Anyway.
I haven't made any cards since July. I vow to be extra hardworking next month, after my finals, to start making Christmas cards okay. And that'll mark my first year of my cardmaking journey! Bravah.

Anyway.
One said I say too much here in this site. Well I'll shush and leave. The above mentioned weren't said with much thinking through anyway. It's late anyway.

Shall go solve some Fourier series now.
God bless you. Jesus saves!
Love, Jas Min.

No comments: