Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nineteen.

one

"You're a girl. Eighteen years not enough for you to realize? Wear a dress tonight. Your dress, not mine!", mum.

two

"Nineteen years old already, I feel old."

"Nineteen?"

(long silence)

(whispers)

"Oh sh*t, the cake!"

"Not enough candles, how?"

three

A surprise celebration by my awesome church buddies, all the way from Klang (and two in Subang). Thank you guys for the thought, effort, gifts. I r-r-r-eally appreciate it. Thank you for putting up with my silly demands of going to the airport. Thank you, again. Sincerely.

four

What Ah Foo wrote made me cry. I'm not half as nice as what you've written but I love you too, thank you so very much. I'm sorry for all the times I hurt your feelings.

Before meeting you, i never did believe there was a person which was just nice, kind and had everything positive. I believe every single person must have had their bad attitudes, negative things and all.
But after meeting you, you did change my perception.
You're the only one person that i've met in my life, that sacrifice yourself for the others, not wanting anything in return.
You would do anything to just make other people happy even if you might encounter some problems doing things for the others.
I've begged you to change for the 73192 times in the previous days, but i think i forgot why i liked you so much the first place. It was your kindness.

The one, and only one thing i'd like to ask from you is just to be happy from the bottom of your heart. 


Love you.

five

I watched a couple french kissing (for a considerable amount of time) at the bus stand outside my apartment. First time, live! Far more awkward (and disgusting) than in the movies when it's right in front of you. On my birthday, what a treat.

six

I had no sleep for more than 2 days, finally fell asleep by accident, was late for class by an hour, ran in the pouring rain with no umbrella, went to class with a foul mood (lack sleep), soaking wet from head to toe (wore a dress with slippers), feeling lost and blur (missed half of what was taught). Talk about maturity.

seven

"Jas Min you very pretty today, when I off light de shi hou", Samson. The big guy cracks me up always.

eight

I broke another mug. The third one already ever since I live here. This one was my favorite, because it was the biggest. Boo. No Milo kosong for my big day. Double boo.

nine

Thank You for eighteen wonderful years You've blessed me with. Thank You for the incredible people You've placed in my life. The people that left, the people that will leave and the people that will stick on by till the end. Thank You for all the joy and sorrows. Thank You for Your love You share so freely. Thank You for not leaving me, no matter how many times I've failed You. Thank You, for me. Over and over again, You amaze me, God.

Will edit, soon. 
Love, Jas Min.

No comments: