Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ain't about the ch-ching ch-ching.

Thank God for Daniel who returned me the THEA 1000 money.

Thank God for Marcus (Nicholas was lunch and Marcus was dinner! It was Marcus who belanja-ed and I offered to belanja Nicholas, mixed up when I testified but anyway).

Thank God for Subway's "Buy-One-Free-One" coupon, which expired today.

I refuse to think it's coincidental, I simply think it's God. Thank You, Lord! It wouldn't have been bad if I had my ATM card with me (was with my brother). Nevertheless, God's good!

Moving on, a few of us, ex-MGSians met up for a brief makan-makan, because our dear Ling Wei was leaving for United Kingdom (her flight is sometime now, actually). Ling Wei was like the Einstein of our entire school. Her school report card is perfect. Nothing less than a B+, I tell you. However, what I adore most is not her intelligence, but simply how humble she is. Now most smart people I know are boastful, arrogant and cocky. They go around parading their medals and trophies and tell grandmother stories of their involvements and achievements. Ling Wei is definitely the cream of the crop but one with a humble heart. She doesn't shoo you off with your simple questions - in short. You know how we like to go around the smart ones and ask them questions?

Although, we've only grown close when we were Form 3 but I remember those good ol' high school memories we shared. Ling Wei is always our President of The Corrupted Club (yes, she's quite corrupted, all that Bio spoilt her). Haha! She's currently pursuing Civil Eng., previously in Taylors A-Level program, and now successfully admitted to Imperial College London sponsored by Sime Darby. So proud of you! The only other Ng in class!


And she was the one who started calling me Minapoh! 

*cries out imaginary tears*


Met Ciuyi too! Who chopped her hair, again.


And Looi Yoong of course.

Plus Shi Yunn, Tammy, and Sue Wen. But they were all busy taking pictures and I didn't feel like taking pictures. So that was it. Ah Foo wasn't there, was hoping she was but ohwell. I guess I'll see you soon, Ah Foo!

I'm pretty excited for our church's Fund-Raising Dinner Banquet! I've already invited 2 individuals (very brave okay, considering that I don't have much uhm, nevermind)! Though yet to confirm but I'm sensing the positive chi this time. I shall not be rejected! Oh by the way.

Botanic Family Church A/G is organizing this Fund-Raising Dinner Banquet at the Klang Executive Club (KEC) on the 19th of November. Tickets priced at RM 50 per pax. If I invite, say yes. If you self-invite, awesome but do pay up too.

I'm excited! For the church, for the people, for what God's about to do!
Oh dear God, I want to pass my QTI tomorrow so that I can take my exam, gamsiah!
Till then, God bless you all.
Love, Jas Min.

No comments: