Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My life 'cut short' 10 years liao.

Simply because of two occurrences; 5 years each.

One, I had a very crazy, scary, frightening dream last night. I dreamt that the driving examiner molested me while I was about to side-park. And I am taking my driver's license exam this Saturday. Ohmygodzillas. I woke up this morning, holding back the tears in my eyes. Why dreams so possible like this, God? It's this Saturday! How am I suppose to take my exam you tell me?

*prays fervently that nothing would happen, I don't mind failing, I just don't want to get molested*

Two, I stayed back in class for 40 minutes to solve one assignment-question. 

- - - Everything beyond this point is fairly mathematical nonsense to most of you, read if you want to, or simply skip and pretend that reason #2 also cut short my life span by 10 years - - -

We were given a HODE (Higher Order Differential Equation) to solve. And we were told to do it by using the annihilator approach. Class ended earlier by 10 minutes and so I thought I could get it done on the spot and not have additional homework. And so I did, sat alone in class when everyone left, solving that one question. Being extra rajin, I didn't use the grapher for any calculations at all. All differentiations were done manually. Long story short, I sat there almost wanting to jump off the window. I know it's ridiculous to even mention this, but let me tell you why this is post-worthy.

You sit for 40 minutes solving a megalong equation only to find that the answer is a = 2 and b = 3.

YOU NOT ANGRY AH?

I handed it in to my lecturer and lo' and behold, we were never meant to find the values of a and b. The solution were supposed to be in terms of a and b.

STRESS DAO I WANT TO TIAO LAO.

I stormed out of his room with much anger, frustration and hate. Now I can imagine everybody happily completing their assignments in 10 minutes at the comfort of their homes, and handing it in on Thursday (which is the actual due date). I did it in 40 minutes with much struggle and nerve-wracking pain. I could save my life from that 40 minutes of torture and hence, 5 years extra of blissful living on planet Earth.

This is not kua cheong at all, I tell you. 

Anyway, I could've make that 10 years, a 10.5 years actually. Because my classmate offered me a cigarette today. I've never smoked and it was the first time someone offered me a smoke. I was about to slap him in the face and ask if I looked like a smoker to him. Thankfully, all I did was politely rejected his offer. Now why would I want to end life sooner by 0.5 years? Don't smoke people, say no to ciggies.

There, I shall ease my anger now. Will walk to Pyramid and study or something.
Do cherish life - skip Math if possible.
Love, Jas Min.

No comments: