Hi. Results are out.
I don't know how the title, the image and the words in this post are co-related.
But every part of it is true.
Blessed Wednesday, all.
Edit: Okay, lets straighten this up.
The title
Fun giraffe fact #1: My giraffe is called Mr Raffy.
Fun giraffe fact #2: Giraffes have bits of characteristics of both a camel and a leopard.
Fun giraffe fact #3: Mr Raffy has a huge nose and a big belly and short limbs. Like me!
The image
I made my mum drove me to AEON Bukit Tinggi just so that I can buy popcorn for dinner. Before you accuse me of being a total spoilt brat, she left me with no food and I was supposed to break fast during dinner. So there, popcorn!
The "Hi. Results are out."
Yes, it's out. Summer term 2011 is gone and voila. It was much higher than what I expected (wait, no. I didn't expect anything, but just to make myself seem like a good student) but it was still crap because ultimately it's the CGPA that counts. I got a BA but my CGPA is still the same.
*scrrrrrrrrreams*
I MEAN BA FOR STATICS IS LIKE ZOMGODZILLAS VERY GOOD ALREADY BUT WHY CGPA STILL SO LOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT BA IS? IT IS 85 TO 89 HELLO CGPA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ARE YOU HAPPY NOW
It's over and done with anyway. I miss Statics. The tutorials, the competition, the male conversations I had, the lame jokes, et cetera. Not looking forward to the coming Fall term, yet.
Love, Jas Min.

No comments:
Post a Comment