1. Jas Min got her hair
2. Jas Min finally got to see Sanjeeva Rao and Lee Shien Chen after two years! Shien Chen just got back from Cambridgeshire and Sanjeeva and I are on our semester breaks, that's why. It's great to be with the good ol' JBT gang again. Do you still hang out with your primary school friends? Bet ya' don't! *sticks out tongue*
3. Jas Min stepped onto a weighing scale after a year or so! I am not surprised that I gained weight but in a span of a year I gained about 5 kilos. I will be completely honest here (what's there to be shy off anyway?), I am 57 kilos now. I used to be 52. Emo.
how lar i need softball back
4. Jas Min hasn't been sleeping well these days (I sleep better during the exam week, surprisingly). I slept at 0330 yesterday and at 0430 the night before, and got up at 0900 on both days.
5. Jas Min's big nose has been running a marathon for two days now. It's so annoying and embarrassing to keep sniffling and sneezing, especially in public (like in a bank at lunchtime). I am now rolled up in my blanket, looking like a sushi wrapped in seaweed.
very seng kor leh
6. Jas Min feels weird not studying. I feel like redoing tutorials in my Statics textbook.
7. Jas Min will not be taking Dynamics next semester. Instead, I will be taking three Calculus subjects; Multivariate Calculus and Matrix Algebra, Differential Equation and Linear Algebra. I have not completely made up my mind, considering that I will be facing numbers every, single day for four months.
it's like asking for more pimples, more fats and a more bitter (if such word exists) Jas Min
8. Jas Min has fewer pimples on forehead (yay!) but fresh new ones popping out on both cheeks and also on the chin and neck (ohmygodzillas?). I have no idea what these fellas are up to.
9. Jas Min has been reading Hannibal Rising (a continuation to where I left before the exam). And I must say, Hannibal Lecter is a brilliant boy. A genius, if not. And Count Lecter (Hannibal's uncle) was actually killed by Paul (the butcher). See the disparities between movies and books? Book wins, always.
10. Jas Min misses this boypren. One less listener. *cries*
Goodnight and God bless you.
Love, Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment