Thank you so very much.
I really appreciate the thought and effort, for the many other times including this one. There's a slight sense of guilt built up in me now, but I thank the Lord for people like you whom He has blessed me with. It felt as though two big bear hugs weren't enough. I hope you know how glad I am.
My full-time companion in the soils of Subang.
Last Monday marks our first ever sport activity, since our softball days. That sums up to almost two years. We both played for two hours straight, surrounded by pro strangers all around, woke up with sores and aches all over the next morning. This is what happens when you put both crazy people with crazy ideas, together. Oh, we had fun nevertheless.
Ah Foo's 19th birthday.
Dear best friend, happy birthday again! I'm utterly sorry for the many times I've disappointed you, for the many invitations that I've turned down, for the many occasions I've missed. It seems hard to swallow, but also rather inevitable circumstance that we've been drifted apart since we left high school. You've got school, I've got college. But I'm saying to you, we may have talked less, but you're still no less than a best friend to me. Things might've changed, but I'm still here for you nevertheless. So, cheer up if you're down. Hang in there, if the going's rough. I'll rejoice with you, if you are too. Loves!
Ah, made her that.
Statics, Summer 11'.
Wednesday was officially the last lecture of the current short Summer semester. The only subject I'm enrolled in, Statics. It was, well as a whole. A pretty fun experience. I may not love the subject entirely, but I solemnly swear that my heart's attached to the people of this particular class. Funny how short semesters make a significant impact to my college experience, just like my first semester. I'll definitely miss my classmates.
I'm sorry, did I scared you?
That is exactly how long my fringe is. I know most girls would love to have fringes as long as their entire hair length, but dang. It's so annoying. Why? Because with bigheads like myself, pulling my hair back into a ponytail only makes my face look rounder and bigger. Neat, yes. Nice, no. But I'll go with neat anyways. Ignore previous argument.
I am still sleep deprived.
Trying very very very hard to regulate my sleeping hours, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. That photograph was taken at the common area of my apartment because I was studying almost the entire night/morning. Eventually slept at noon. Well, remedies include lots of water, lots of food, Statics-stress, and prayer. Hoping that I'll be able to reset my body clock to normal again.
Sorry for the ugly/scary photographs of myself above.
Here's a proper one to make it up to you. I realize I need to take more self-portraits, like every other normal girl. Harharhar. No, not kidding.
In a nutshell, my week was eventful. Started off pretty bad with lots of self-anger involved, then final exam stress in the middle, and got better somewhere along the way. It just amazes me how God strategically places individuals in a certain timing, place, occasion, to make my life all the more interesting.
I've heard it said;
that people come into our lives for a reason;
bringing something we must learn.
For Good,
Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth (Wicked casts) / Rachel and Kurt (Glee casts),
your pick!
Goodnight, all.
God bless you and have a great Thursday.
Love, Jas Min.




No comments:
Post a Comment