Friday, July 15, 2011

Do or die.

I need to score a 36/40 to get an A.

I need to nail this.

One of my 2011 resolutions was to maintain a CGPA of 3.7 and above;
but thanks to last semester I wasn't able to do so.

This is my one shot to bring it back up again.

A GPA of 4.0 would be nice once more.

God knows why 90 and above only can get A unfair!

No more cartoons/movies, no more books, no more stoning sessions.

I can't afford to screw this up anymore.

Please God, I really need to do well. Help me do so.

Love, Jas Min.

2 comments:

Chinchin_92 said...

Gosh... with God's will... and Minapoh's hard work put together... Let's share a quote from 3 Idiots... All is well...LOL

Jas Min said...

Haha. Minapoh's hard work. *coughs* And haha. All is well, indeed! Well, hopefully. Thanks, Chin! (: