Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Marry me?

I finally have the 'wondrous' internet connection back here in my hostel (yay!). Another distraction (dammit). Speaking about distractions, I couldn't stop the cartoon/movie obsession (my only option since I've got no internet connection here); I deleted the entire movie folder from my laptop. Yes, I did! And I'm proud I did.

In the span of one week, I've watched:

Phantom of The Opera (once).
Tarzan (twice).
Anastasia (once).
Beauty and The Beast (once).
American Tail (once).
Hercules (twice).
Hunchback of Notre Dame (once).
A Walk to Remember (once).
The Lion King (once).
The Silence of The Lambs (once).
Nightmare in Elm Street (once).
Tangled (twice).

If the amount of time spent watching these were spent on Statics instead, I wouldn't have to cramp everything in 3 days. But I'm glad I watched all those anyway! No regrets, definitely. I shall go on 5th gear on Statics now, until finals.

HOMYGODZILLAS IT'S WEDNESDAY TOMORROW.

Hello trusses, internal forces, center of gravity, distributed loading, moments, shear, friction, joints and whatnots. I'm asking you to marry me and on Friday 1100 sharp, we shall part ways and pretend we've never met before. At least for a month, before we renew our vows again for Dynamics.

I love you Statics, I do. 
Please say you love me too?

No comments: