Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello, July!

Hello there.

I thought before my sudden disappearance (Oh, I didn't mention? Pardon me. But it wouldn't be much of a disappearance anyway. Just MIA from the blogosphere), I should keep this site as up-to-date as possible.

Reason for my disappearance? Finals, duh!

My week has been a crazy roller coaster ride, if you ask me. Crazy flux of emotions - laughters and tears very much involved. I remember being very angry and then sad (I don't remember crying so much since grandmama's passing) and then laughed like nobody's business. I wouldn't want this update to be lengthy and wordy (Actually I'd love to, but my previous posts are already so long. I'll be nice and give you a break), so I'll simplify em' happenings for you!
  • Certain individuals, infuriated me, stripped my manliness to its core.
  • One particular individual, whom I decided not to befriend with anymore.
  • One particular individual, whose true colors I've recently discovered.
  • Two particular individuals, who made me happy.
  • One particular individual, who dropped a dumbbell on my leg but then made me happy.
  • Badminton last Saturday.
  • Magical Musicals last Saturday.
  • One particular individual, whom I had teh tarik with from 2030 till midnight and then chat in the car with from midnight till 0430. 
  • Full scores for all Statics quizzes, one assignment and one test.
There, a pretty wicked week I had, isn't it? Here are some photos taken on Saturday.


Gi, at the Boas Carnival.


Showing off their action figures; Bumblebee and Megatron.


I call John, Kate.


This is Michelle, lovely girl indeed.


And this is Bryan, Michelle's brother.


And haha! This is Adrian frustrating over his attire being too revealing. No joke!


And here's badminton.


Magical Musicals, Amphitheatre, Sunway Lagoon.
Thank you, Ai Vee! (for the tickets)
Thank you, Toefl! (for the drive)
Thank you, Hannah! (for the company)

Alright, I was working on Statics Chapter 2's (Yes, still stuck in the same chapter) tutorials before this. But it's 0110 now and I've got to be up by 0700. Guess I should leave tutorials to tomorrow. Oh, I'm back on the road baby! Watch out for the Kancil. 

On a much serious note, my final examination is exactly three weeks away. I can't be stuck in Chapter 2 forever. I can't be hoping to score marks that I don't deserve when I don't put an adequate amount of effort; it happened thrice for my quizzes already. Wishing for a forth is simply ridiculous, not miraculous. I must push myself. No matter what.

I'm giving my life to the only One,
who makes the moon reflect the sun,
every starry night, that was His design;
I'm giving my life to the only Son,
who was and is and yet to come,
let the praises ring, 'cause He is everything.

Starry Night, Christ August.

Good week or not, praise You for all I've been through and going through.
Goodnight and God bless you.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: