I know I last posted on Monday, and today's just Wednesday. But there's no better place for me to vent out my anger. I don't know about you, but I can't express anger outwardly and it sure does frustrate me a lot. Some punch the wall, some scream into their pillows, some burst out in profanity; I can't. And it's awfully unfair.
And now I'm more of disappointed in myself, than angry.
All that it takes was a crying mother over the telephone. It breaks my heart, Ma. I'm trying. Will you take that into consideration?
I had insufficient time for Question 5. My solution was incomplete and there it went, 10 points. Gone with the wind. My fat hopes of getting an A for Calculus, requires me to score a 37 out of 40 for the paper. And I just burnt 10 points, knowing that I could've solved it, given more time.
It's not about how I complain every single time, and still do reasonably alright. It's about that limit I'm forced to reach, but fail every single time. And there's nobody to be blamed for, but me. It will be embarrassing for me to hide myself and let tears tell you my story. But I'm not going to lie. Goodbye.
Love, Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment