Hi. I know it's been seventeen days since I last said something here. What's there to say anyway? Sorry, I'm still in character albeit the theatre production is over and done with, finally (I'll see to it if I want to blog on this one). Okay, I'm sorry I'm not in character (It's so hard to be a b*tch, trust me) but I've been crazy emotional lately. In a good way, at least I know I can still let things out through tears. I still can't verbally tell anyone anything, but I'm trying.
Right, I'll make this short and quick.
Today is Sunday (Technically, Monday but it's 0100) and I just got my final exam schedule. My final exam week is this week.
I skipped 3 classes of THEA 1000 and MATH 1230 just because I was too tired to attend them. It's funny that I never missed any of PHYS 2050 though. Amazing what old lecturers can do to you and your interest towards kinematics and all that crap.
Considering that I just got to know about my schedule, you can make your own conclusions about my sleep routine throughout the days ahead.
On a side note, I've tasted Red Bull, Livita, Mountain Dew and Gatorade all in one go. None of them worked but I guess it did in the end, because I stayed up anyway. If you ask me, it's more of a psychological thing.
My week of quizzes and tests ended and I screwed up, like never before. It's like a curse I've to live with every semester. I always flunk my last quiz/test. Like CHEM 1120 last semester, I could score 10s and 9s but I got 1/10 for my last quiz and my lecturer was like, "Jas Min, why don't you get zero instead?". And similarly, I got 3/10 for my last PHYS 2050 quiz. And I don't even want to talk about my last PHYS 2050 test. Legendary.
Happier side, I thank God for my TOEFL iBT results. I am truly grateful because I know skipping sleep and preparing the night/morning before an exam, just doesn't cut out. (But it seems like it does, for me) I got 99/120. Not quite high but it's sufficient to get admitted into universities. Thank You, Lord.
Also, thank God for such a great Good Friday & Easter event. Today's service spoke to me a lot. Yes, tears involved. But in a good way. Little hiccups here and there, but all glory goes to You, Lord.
My voice changed and I sound like a man. Well, I'm off to sleep. *gasps* Jas Min, sleeps? *scoffs* and not staying up to study because of her kiasuness?
Yes, I'm sleeping because I'm dead tired. And also yes I'm not staying up to study even though my final exam is tomorrow, because I don't quite give a crap about it for now. I'll wait until the stress and tension hits. And no, I'm not kiasu if you really take a close look at my study routine. I'm starting to skip classes, I skipped one MATH 1230 quiz because I chickened out, I only study few hours before my paper. That doesn't define kiasu-ism.
Goodnight and take care fellow homo sapiens.
Blessed Easter too!
Love, Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment