Dammit, it's my turn right now.
It seems like everyone has had their break before me, somehow; college term breaks and school holidays. Since January for goodness sake.
Goodbye, Spring Term 2011. Alongside, I can kiss Introduction to Theatre, Calculus II and Mechanics and Heat, goodbye too. Finals was bad, as expected. I deserve it. Well, I'll leave this as it is.
Funny, now that finals are over and done with. I still do not feel a slight sense of relief. You can consider that I have quite a lot on my plate right now and I'm starting to lose my grip. I did a couple of crazy things. Didn't put a lot of thought to things, because I just don't feel like thinking.
Nevermind that.
Perhaps not quite anybody understands, or even bother to, or rather myself not wanting to speak out. But it's perfectly fine, because it's not anybody's problem but mine, for a start. Dear God, I'm holding on to Your promises and that You'll carry me through this season, regardless.
Biar kehendakMu, kerjakanlah dalamku.

Tis' the time to sleep, eat and be lazy.
As promised, my fellow organs deserve a long, good break.
Love, Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment