Tuesday, November 16, 2010

*flies to Mars*


Ohmykadevalai.

I was the happiest girl on Earth last night.

I had VIP seats, again (last year in Genting too).

And best of all.

When Air Supply was performing "Dance With Me", they invited the crowd in front to dance.

I rushed out like how I did last year.

I was right in front.

My hands on the edge of the stage.

And I was dancing, clapping, jumping, cheering along with the crowd.

Aunties and girls beside me were busy reaching out to Russell Hitchcock, wanting to shake hands with him.

I did too. Thrice, but he didn't. Thanks to my short hands.

But I didn't bother much about Hitchcock, I stood right in front of Graham Russell all along.

And he smiled at me while strumming the guitar.

And I smiled back and sang along.

And before he ended with the last chorus.

He looked at me once more.

Knelt down before me.

And extended his hands towards me.

I was so shocked but I reached out too.

He held my hand while the crowd cheered.

And he was in that position for a good long 3-5 minutes.

As he held my hand and sang the chorus.

I thought about it for so long
But it could never be
I run away from every song
And wait until the music's gone
If you
Would only dance with me

He sang it slow, word by word.

As he held my hands, and looked into my eyes.

Beads of sweat dripping from his forehead.

Girls beside, pushing me away, trying to grab his hand away from mine.

But he held my hand even tighter and didn't let go!

(Here's where you go aaaawwww)

And by the last sentence.

I looked deep into his blue eyes and his eyes never left mine either.

I gladly nod and whispered "yes" with a girly ear-to-ear smile.

He smiled back at me and slowly loosen his grip and let go of me.

GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.

You do not know how happy I am!

I literally didn't wash my hands the whole night through. No kidding.

And oh, his eyes! His blue blue eyes!

I was just a breath away from him.

Oh myyy.

His hands weren't sweaty (Thank God) and his hands were huge compared to mine.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

They all can have his photos. His handshake. Even his guitar picks.

BUT ONLY I HELD GRAHAM RUSSELL'S HAND.

Of all 3000 people who attended (Yes, sold-out concert).

He chose ME!

NG JAS MIN!

*girly squeals*


Mamadearestku.
pleasedonotlookatmylongkangidonothavephotoshopsocannotmosaicthankyou.

Comfiest sandals ever. Had no heels cos' I went from hostel, after tests straight.

Okay, I shall go nerd. Goodnight!

God bless.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: