Saturday, November 20, 2010

Down, down, downnn.

All at the wrong timing.

All I had was cough and flu. Thank you boys, for bringing me to the doc. Doctor was pretty nice and thorough. Apparently, I've got a sensitive nose. I've got a lot of phlegm in my nasal passage way. But it's not traveling outwards, it's moving backwards. So I've got to down pills that will hopefully dilute the phlegm. I'm feeling much better now, compared to Friday. Thank God for that. All the puking stopped for good.

I'm naturally weak and sleepy because of the pills. Hence all I do is sleep. Sorry if I don't seem semangat-ed, quiet and moody. I'm not, okay.

Thank you mama and kekawans for your concern. I'm okay!

Diwali at Sindhu's place. I can has coconut head!

When I was all bubbly and cheery. ):

I'm getting better but I feel worse. Feel helpless and unproductive. Because I can't do anything, but sleep. I want to nerd. And I'm more worried than usual for worship tomorrow. Lord, help.

I'm not self-pitifying myself. I just feel worthless. Incapable of anything. Argh.

Brighter side, I'm going for a movie with my dearest korkor. Ah, how much I miss him.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: