Monday, November 22, 2010

Updates, sort of.

I just came back from a family dinner to celebrate my dearest grandpa's eightieth birthday. I didn't even know he was eighty, well that's because he looks waaaaay younger than bigeightoh.

Happy birthday, Kong kong!

I spent 3 days without nerding and my finals is today, technically. Someone asked, how my progress was. I replied, barely 10% of the syllabus. Well, I'm not lying. But considering that I actually nerd-ed 4 chapters of Economics, that's pretty good enough already. Oh, I hate Economics.

I've got tons of chores to do. All the ironing, folding and packing. So I'll just finish em' and probably force myself up to nerd kaokao. I'm really unprepared for this one. Yikes.

These few days. I gave up putting words in my head. Crafting out even a simple prayer. But He knows it all even before I mentioned. I find myself in tears crying out to Him even for the littlest things. Not a word, quiet sobs and that's about it. Hoping that He listens, in my brokenness. I'm not giving up. Not ever.

So yes, emo part aside. Here's some iPhone photos, which most of em' are blur, unfortunately.

Mr. Graham Russell. The 60 yo English man who held my hand.

*melts*

Minapoh wears a dress! *gasps*

Yes, for Air Supply only.

Last day of Chemistry (only 5 people attended!).

Hish, Miss Jane and I. KLANG PEEPER FTW!


And yours truly.

I'm avoiding the meds just for now cos' I don't want to be sleepy.

All the best, fellow classmates, coursemates, SPMers!

God bless you all and take care.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: