Saturday, November 13, 2010

Superkaolat no post cannot also!

Several good news and bad news.

Well, bad ones first.

#1 Final exams in just 7 days. *gasps*

There's so much to cover but too little time! I've been neglecting the minimum 6-hour sleep routine for a few days already. Cannot lar. Econs must pass. Diedie must pass. An 'A' is a tad too impossible. I'd rather be sleep-deprived for a fortnight than to fail my paper.

#2 I gained weight (I think).

And that's about it! Hurrah.

Good news.

#3 Air Supply's Final World Tour on Monday.

Hoh. You don't know how excited I am about this. I'm going right after my Calculus test. Perfect destress-er! Heheheheh.

#4 I've finally got my hands on The Time Traveler's Wife paperback, and bars of dark chocolate.

Thanks to MamaJo, Sindhu Dadidaran and/or the rest who contributed to buy the novel, and Siah Eer Foo for the Singapore-bought and Holland-made chocolates. Very very good destress-ers also!

#5 I'm heading to the land of the Wonder Girls and DBSKs and my lovely, ex-favorite, Rain, before 2011 comes.

The ultimate destress-er!

It was such a surprising, random news.

Thank You, Lord!

Okay, I'm off to pack, nerd, prepare, practice, then bed.

G'night and God bless you.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: