1. A big hurrah for Jas Min! And her classmates as well. I just checked my results online (How cool is that man! Eh what? We weren't that 'in' in highschool okay) and I did well. *pats self on the back* All that last-minute nerding paid off (Will try not to procrastinate already). I think we all did good cos' it's our first semester and like all lecturers say, "It's just warm-up". So I don't think we will all get fourpointohs for the next semester. I know Ai Waei, Idee, Latim, Panjang and myself did. I'm sure a few more others as well. Thank You, Lord. Yay, for full scores!
*"bring out zer sake y'all!" ... "Banzaaai!"*
Rice wine, tastes a lot better than wine (Both red/white). And it's the only thing which is alcoholic that I can consume.
2. I've completed the entire Prison Break series, from season 1 to 4. In five days. You heard me. Five days, 4 seasons. Beat that yo'! My tele's my bestie and the couch has been my bed. Now, it's House.
2. I've completed the entire Prison Break series, from season 1 to 4. In five days. You heard me. Five days, 4 seasons. Beat that yo'! My tele's my bestie and the couch has been my bed. Now, it's House.
Zomgodzillas. Look at his eyes! *drools*3. My brother's company got their sole-distributor-rights or something like that already. Yipee! He just came back from Hong Kong and I'm so proud of him. Thank God.
4. Happy for Ee Leng that she's decided on her course/college! Though she's leaving for idon'tknowyet, I'm glad she made her choice. Hee.
5. (Not-happy-at-all pointer, this one) I have a tiny urge to bury my nose in that super thick Chemistry textbook and start reading Chapter 13. Ohmykadevalai, so sick right? I know. I even wanted to do Tutorial 12. Thank goodness, I'm not the only one. Panjang also.
Oh and one more thing, my driving school sucks. They told me my test was on August, when I called in today, they told me it's on September now. *pulls hair off head*
Visit www.fulltoys.com.my !
4. Happy for Ee Leng that she's decided on her course/college! Though she's leaving for idon'tknowyet, I'm glad she made her choice. Hee.
5. (Not-happy-at-all pointer, this one) I have a tiny urge to bury my nose in that super thick Chemistry textbook and start reading Chapter 13. Ohmykadevalai, so sick right? I know. I even wanted to do Tutorial 12. Thank goodness, I'm not the only one. Panjang also.
Oh and one more thing, my driving school sucks. They told me my test was on August, when I called in today, they told me it's on September now. *pulls hair off head*
Nevertheless, I'm still a wee bit happy.
Pure Klang breed. (:
Goodnight peeper.
Pure Klang breed. (:
2 comments:
thanks jas min! lots of love to you too, for sure to come back for kai fan on some days ;) make sure your free to do kaifan time with me :D haha. congratulations on your results btw! you did well,infact great! i really missed sunway and all,because inti's environment sucks,and the people there are erm arrogant.thou so,the lecturers are okay so thats something to look forward to.anyway all the best to you! take care !!! must keep in touch okay,haha so we can gossip,i want to know updates on sunway as well :P i quite kepoh XD
You're welcome. Haha. All the best in INTI! Heee. Guess what, Taylors just called me 5 minutes ago and asked if I want to join them. -.- I told them no straightaway and that I'm a proud Sun-U student. Hahahaha! Don't like Taylors. Eee. Well, we will keep in touch for sure! :D
Post a Comment