Lookie what we have here. It's 0415! This is unintentional and I just. Can't. Sleep.
I've been rolling in bed since 0200, so I thought the internet would do some good now.
I initially thought of reading, but I just finished one yesterday. So reading, wouldn't be such a good idea.
No one's on Facebook, the MSNers online now are definitely sleeping with their computers' left unshutdown, nobody's on Skype, phone's dead, watched 6 movies already today.
So yes, I'm left with the internet. Yeah, I will get on with tis'.
I've been rolling in bed since 0200, so I thought the internet would do some good now.
I initially thought of reading, but I just finished one yesterday. So reading, wouldn't be such a good idea.
No one's on Facebook, the MSNers online now are definitely sleeping with their computers' left unshutdown, nobody's on Skype, phone's dead, watched 6 movies already today.
So yes, I'm left with the internet. Yeah, I will get on with tis'.
With regard to the title, I'll make myself a short list of places/things that I want to go/do, before I baibai. Yes, this will be spontaneous just so I'll take more time to think. Hence, the list below might seem nonsensical and are subject to change.
1. Visit Mt. Everest, Nepal-Tibet.
No, I don't want climb up the peak and stick our Jalur Gemilang there (though it'd be nice, but naaah). Just by looking at it, I'd be happy enough. But then, what a waste of money to spend thousands for the air fare and not do anything but just watch, right? I'd like to go on a 'hike' for sure. Heh. Adventure! Rawwrrrr.
2. Bungee jumping from the Kawarau bridge, New Zealand.
Ohohohoh. How can one not try bungee! (Cakap macam tak takut je, padahal cam tikus je) I am not acrophobic (one who has a fear of heights) like some, but c'mon. Jumping off a platform a thousand feet above with just a rope strapped on to your waist, yer gotta be a lil' afraid fer sure. I wouldn't be surprise if I find myself screaming my lungs out or even pee in my pants, on that day. Oh, it's worth the while.
3. Visit Sicily, Italy. and hopefully meet a don and and date a handsome with a coppola.
Becos' both the books and the movies of The Godfather made Sicily seem like the ideal place to live in. And I'm not joking about meeting a don and dating a handsome.
Eh hello, that's just a fictional description okay (Partially true, but still!). The beaches, the castellos, the oranges!, the handsome young lads strolling around with a coppola all around. *momentary bliss* Sheer joy. Hee. Nevertheless, Italian mafias are as mean as described and portrayed in the book and movie. But hey, let's not forget about the Russian mobs, the Japanese Yakuzas and other criminal gangs. And Sicilian mafias are very much family-orientated (This one 100% true). Not that I support these kinda stuff, definitely not, but I still make my point.
1. Visit Mt. Everest, Nepal-Tibet.
No, I don't want climb up the peak and stick our Jalur Gemilang there (though it'd be nice, but naaah). Just by looking at it, I'd be happy enough. But then, what a waste of money to spend thousands for the air fare and not do anything but just watch, right? I'd like to go on a 'hike' for sure. Heh. Adventure! Rawwrrrr.
2. Bungee jumping from the Kawarau bridge, New Zealand.
Ohohohoh. How can one not try bungee! (Cakap macam tak takut je, padahal cam tikus je) I am not acrophobic (one who has a fear of heights) like some, but c'mon. Jumping off a platform a thousand feet above with just a rope strapped on to your waist, yer gotta be a lil' afraid fer sure. I wouldn't be surprise if I find myself screaming my lungs out or even pee in my pants, on that day. Oh, it's worth the while.
3. Visit Sicily, Italy. and hopefully meet a don and and date a handsome with a coppola.
Becos' both the books and the movies of The Godfather made Sicily seem like the ideal place to live in. And I'm not joking about meeting a don and dating a handsome.
Siao, this girl kerayzee one. People shoot here shoot there also say ideal.
Eh hello, that's just a fictional description okay (Partially true, but still!). The beaches, the castellos, the oranges!, the handsome young lads strolling around with a coppola all around. *momentary bliss* Sheer joy. Hee. Nevertheless, Italian mafias are as mean as described and portrayed in the book and movie. But hey, let's not forget about the Russian mobs, the Japanese Yakuzas and other criminal gangs. And Sicilian mafias are very much family-orientated (This one 100% true). Not that I support these kinda stuff, definitely not, but I still make my point.
Nehmind, I can drag Jeff Ng Vee Veen along, since he'd agree with me most. Hidup huangs! Haha.
4. Visit the Rumah Putih, Washington D.C.
Yer know, this ain't too hard to come true. In a few years time, hopefully. A few years time. Definitely, a must to visit the White House man. After reading Dan Brown's Deception Point, The Oval Room will be a cool place to hangout at. Alright, to me, it'd be cool to go see where all the life-changing decisions are made.
5. Ride on a Russian MiG-fighter jet.
Now, if I can't fly one (Which was my dream, was), it ain't that bad to be in one actually. Not necessarily a MiG, but a MiG would be so so so cool! It'll be like in Top Gun. *jumps with excitement*
This list is getting close to impossible. Well, it's 0535. That explains.
6. Visit Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee.
Home to Elvis Aaron Presley, husbandku tersayang. *looks over at the Elvis 56 album cover on my desk* Ah, I am one of the other 2548465120196875132321633 fans out there (Thank God I'm battling against veterans, mostly. Young girly fans are crazy believe me. Neh, itu Dustbin Bieber case lor) and we all want to go see the King of Rock's crib, don't we? I told my mum this and she said, "Come back one piece". Imagine if I told her about Sicily and Mt. Everest.
7. Along the way, visit Neverland, California.
Might as well drop by and visit the late King of Pop's crib too. Hop on his rides for free, hopefully, (What? Klang peeper, boh pan huat) and drop a bouquet of flowers somewhere. See, how thoughtful. *looks over at the limited edition (Had to mention) Hello World: Motown Collection album, beneath the Elvis 56* He died too soon, really. It would have been better if he left after he finish his tour at the O2 Arena. Eeks. It's been a more than a year already.
8. Visit Jerusalem.
Needless to say. If I'd go all the way to visit both the King of Pop/Rock's crib, what more the central place of Jesus' ministries. Where science and wonders took place.
9. Bring loved ones to salvation.
I initially typed down "reconcile with dad", but I thought that was selfish. It's not like I can do it on my own, reconciliation ain't that simple. I have to constantly pray and seek Him, that I know. And so, seeing my family and friends, celebrating, believing, worshipping in the same God as I do, before I die, would be my ultimate goal.
Ten is going to sound corny, I bet.
10. Fall in love, unconditionally.
Marriage or not, that is out of the question. I'll hold on to "the greatest gift is to love and be loved in return". Well, I'd definitely want to experience both if you ask me. But if the latter doesn't happen, loving without being loved in return shouldn't be that bad at all. Heee.
Haha! Joking. It's 0615. Had to be lame.
So there, my short list (With lot's of thinking done with it). Now who says I can't be demanding eh? Priority, ... , #9 lah for sure. Then a combination of #3 (Handsome lad with a coppola not mafias) and #10 would be great. Now I'm done here. I need sreep ohmygoodness. It's 0630. Goodnight and God bless you fellow humans.
Yer know, this ain't too hard to come true. In a few years time, hopefully. A few years time. Definitely, a must to visit the White House man. After reading Dan Brown's Deception Point, The Oval Room will be a cool place to hangout at. Alright, to me, it'd be cool to go see where all the life-changing decisions are made.
5. Ride on a Russian MiG-fighter jet.
Now, if I can't fly one (Which was my dream, was), it ain't that bad to be in one actually. Not necessarily a MiG, but a MiG would be so so so cool! It'll be like in Top Gun. *jumps with excitement*
This list is getting close to impossible. Well, it's 0535. That explains.
6. Visit Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee.
Home to Elvis Aaron Presley, husbandku tersayang. *looks over at the Elvis 56 album cover on my desk* Ah, I am one of the other 2548465120196875132321633 fans out there (Thank God I'm battling against veterans, mostly. Young girly fans are crazy believe me. Neh, itu Dustbin Bieber case lor) and we all want to go see the King of Rock's crib, don't we? I told my mum this and she said, "Come back one piece". Imagine if I told her about Sicily and Mt. Everest.
7. Along the way, visit Neverland, California.
Might as well drop by and visit the late King of Pop's crib too. Hop on his rides for free, hopefully, (What? Klang peeper, boh pan huat) and drop a bouquet of flowers somewhere. See, how thoughtful. *looks over at the limited edition (Had to mention) Hello World: Motown Collection album, beneath the Elvis 56* He died too soon, really. It would have been better if he left after he finish his tour at the O2 Arena. Eeks. It's been a more than a year already.
8. Visit Jerusalem.
Needless to say. If I'd go all the way to visit both the King of Pop/Rock's crib, what more the central place of Jesus' ministries. Where science and wonders took place.
9. Bring loved ones to salvation.
I initially typed down "reconcile with dad", but I thought that was selfish. It's not like I can do it on my own, reconciliation ain't that simple. I have to constantly pray and seek Him, that I know. And so, seeing my family and friends, celebrating, believing, worshipping in the same God as I do, before I die, would be my ultimate goal.
Ten is going to sound corny, I bet.
10. Fall in love, unconditionally.
Marriage or not, that is out of the question. I'll hold on to "the greatest gift is to love and be loved in return". Well, I'd definitely want to experience both if you ask me. But if the latter doesn't happen, loving without being loved in return shouldn't be that bad at all. Heee.
Para jejaka hemsem sekalian, you better not toy with my feelings. I has backup!
Haha! Joking. It's 0615. Had to be lame.
So there, my short list (With lot's of thinking done with it). Now who says I can't be demanding eh? Priority, ... , #9 lah for sure. Then a combination of #3 (Handsome lad with a coppola not mafias) and #10 would be great. Now I'm done here. I need sreep ohmygoodness. It's 0630. Goodnight and God bless you fellow humans.

No comments:
Post a Comment