Photo courtesy of flickr.I'm running up and down my house.
Striking off stuff one by one from my list.
It's exciting yet heartbreaking.
Yer know, when you start searching hi' and lo' fer yer luggage and whatnot,
along the way discover things that you once lov'd but forgotten?
Ah, I never knew I had such great mem'ries;
all cooped up within torn sheets of yellowing paper from my diary,
stacks of unorganized photos all tied up in rubber bands,
and yeah, the photos especially.
Spent quite some time talking to mum these days.
It's not the distance, but it's the point that I'm gone for 5 days a week.
Ohwell.
I'll miss a lot of my family, my dogs, my buddies and Klang, definitely.
I pure breed Pa Sang lang okeh.
Oh and about my hair in case you're wondering why on earth did I fried it.
It was a miscommunication.
It happens when Klang peeper speaks Hokkien and Subang peeper speaks Cantonese.
Why can't Subang peeper learn Hokkien anyway?
Like our term for bread is simply "loti" instead of "min pao".
So much easier right?
So yeah, I told em' to blow straight and they straightened it.
Not my fault.
But I can live with it.
So far, only 2 people likes it and the others, uhm. Faking an okay.
What a kind lie. Thank you.
:D
That's all fer now.
My room's messier than ever cos' of all the diggin' around.
But it will be sparkly clean in just a bit after I'm done.
Byeeeeeee.
My room's messier than ever cos' of all the diggin' around.
But it will be sparkly clean in just a bit after I'm done.
Byeeeeeee.

No comments:
Post a Comment