Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello, Subang.

I has internet kohneksion already!

I am grammatically imperfect cos' I'm retarded.

Okay, no lar. That was me being Klang.

Haha!

New semester just commenced. So far so good.

And here's a picture of my fried hair.

Okay sorry, can't help being Klang. Nah. Appropriate one.

Thank God for a nice roommate.

Not sure if she's feelin' lucky to have me, cos I'm using her LAN cable now w/o permission.

What?

Off to finish off some tutorials now.

First day sudah ada tutorial.

Yay!

Edit: (Don't want another post on the same day).

I'm known for being a cheapo in college, well as a matter of fact, I am.

Klang peeper's nature to be kiamsiap.


Hence, I stocked up on Apollo!

Ahh, Apollo goodness. *retard smile*

Apollo and I have a long history together okeh.

We've come a long way since my primary school days.

The cafeteria sells it at a ridiculously ridiculous price, RM 0.70.

WHEN I CAN GET IT AT RM 0.30, ONLY.

So I bought a pack of 10 right away when I saw it on the top rack (trying to hide from short Apollo-fans like me) at the supermarket.

Subang peeper trying to cheat me sia.

Tutorials finish already that's why very free.

No comments: