I do not whine extensively in public.
Because I do not need people to have pity on me.
Because I go the extra mile when I'm completely serious about it.
Working/thinking/I'm definitely doing something - I don't sleep late for nothing.
Because when I say I'll do it. I'll do it.
I'm not an expressive person.
Both my strength and weakness.
I conceal really well, necessary at most times.
But I have a lot welled up in me that I don't let out.
I am more of a follower instead of a leader.
Good or bad, not yours to judge.
But I'm trying to look at things positively.
But I won't give up, definitely.
I dislike people who roll their eyes.
Because to me, it's like whispering the F word already.
And hence, I dislike people who curse.
I dislike people who says a thing, does another.
I like people who encourages when it seems nonsensical.
I like people who admits.
I like people who corrects my mistakes.
I like people who confronts me.
Yes, I'm angry (but like I said, I can't express my feelings really well).
No, I'm not revealing the reason I'm angry and the person I'm angry at.
That's all. Nuff said. Period.
Because I do not need people to have pity on me.
Because I go the extra mile when I'm completely serious about it.
Working/thinking/I'm definitely doing something - I don't sleep late for nothing.
Because when I say I'll do it. I'll do it.
I'm not an expressive person.
Both my strength and weakness.
I conceal really well, necessary at most times.
But I have a lot welled up in me that I don't let out.
I am more of a follower instead of a leader.
Good or bad, not yours to judge.
But I'm trying to look at things positively.
But I won't give up, definitely.
I dislike people who roll their eyes.
Because to me, it's like whispering the F word already.
And hence, I dislike people who curse.
I dislike people who says a thing, does another.
I like people who encourages when it seems nonsensical.
I like people who admits.
I like people who corrects my mistakes.
I like people who confronts me.
Because I have flaws and imperfections.
So do you.
So do you.
Yes, I'm angry (but like I said, I can't express my feelings really well).
No, I'm not revealing the reason I'm angry and the person I'm angry at.
That's all. Nuff said. Period.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, a long day indeed. An eventful one I must say! I'm absolutely glad that I have nice friends in college. Though we've known each other for 3 days so far (orientation included), we get along pretty well. We; referring to the entire semester students. Regardless of our majors, we're all okay with one another. It's great that we aren't clique-y. Because we are a huge clique itself.
They make me look forward to go to college. Though I have to get up at 0530 every morning. Though I only get home at 1920 every evening. Though the workload's heavy (can't believe I'm saying this after only my 2nd day learning). Though it's tiring. But I'm superglad I get to go through all these because that's when I can rely on Him more on not myself.
Oh, that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Though we all know that there's no end, the thought of gold makes you happy isn't it?
Similarly, though it's wearing me out, the thought of Him going through each and every day with me. Makes me happy. Just like that. (:
They make me look forward to go to college. Though I have to get up at 0530 every morning. Though I only get home at 1920 every evening. Though the workload's heavy (can't believe I'm saying this after only my 2nd day learning). Though it's tiring. But I'm superglad I get to go through all these because that's when I can rely on Him more on not myself.
Oh, that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Though we all know that there's no end, the thought of gold makes you happy isn't it?
Similarly, though it's wearing me out, the thought of Him going through each and every day with me. Makes me happy. Just like that. (:
It's 0100 yo.
0530 tomorrow.
I need to chao! Goodnight.
I'll say a lil prayer for you.
:D
0530 tomorrow.
I need to chao! Goodnight.
I'll say a lil prayer for you.
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment