Everything, except that she ain't a Christian and that she's single.
Favourite line from the Nigerian boy in class, today:
"I don't know what she's teaching but I know that woman has got issues. No wonder she's still not married" - Brown.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I know it's so mean. But we can't help but laugh. Well, she goes really fast. 3rd day of class, she completed Chapter 2 already. And we sent in our first lab report. Did our first experiment. Will have our test next Wednesday (Zomgosh, I'm feelin' the pressure yo). Yikes, but I'm taking it all in steadily lar. No sweat. Teehee!
On the other hand, my calculus lecturer is such a humble man. He has a really deep, low but soothing voice. He's so skinny he could be blown away by a gush of strong wind; no serious! A belt is an ultimate necessity for him. And he's almost bald. With just a few strands of gray hair left on his head. And I love his handwriting. One problem, I still cannot determine if he's a Malay or an Indian. He has fair skin and his name's Latiff.
Hmm. Okay. Too much. 0530 again tomorrow. Rawr.
Looi Yoong rocks. Cannot imagine taking the bus without her for 4 months. Don't go Looi Yoong, pleaseeeeee! ):
On the other hand, my calculus lecturer is such a humble man. He has a really deep, low but soothing voice. He's so skinny he could be blown away by a gush of strong wind; no serious! A belt is an ultimate necessity for him. And he's almost bald. With just a few strands of gray hair left on his head. And I love his handwriting. One problem, I still cannot determine if he's a Malay or an Indian. He has fair skin and his name's Latiff.
Hmm. Okay. Too much. 0530 again tomorrow. Rawr.
Looi Yoong rocks. Cannot imagine taking the bus without her for 4 months. Don't go Looi Yoong, pleaseeeeee! ):
Goodnight peeps.
God bless you and haf a nais dei.
I cannot spell ploperly. So don't blrame me.
God bless you and haf a nais dei.
I cannot spell ploperly. So don't blrame me.

No comments:
Post a Comment