Sunday, May 30, 2010

Of college and the rest of the week.

Well I don't know if it's entirely true, but I agree that I've been quiet lately. Which seems like a good change to me instead of a bad one. Been through so many situations where I'm caught saying the wrong things, hurting feelings, being the bad guy and ruin people's day.

I remember making Siah Eer Foo angry when I said about her TangTang or Van de Graff. And she didn't talk to me for days! (Hi bestpren! I lab you. Hehehe)

I'm not antisocial, but just merely trying to be more careful with words. Like the how the Malay idiom says,

Terlajak perahu boleh diundur,
*Over paddle can patah balik,
Terlajak kata buruk padahnya.
*Oversay mesti suey.

*Pardon the lack of intelligence, I don't know how to translate em' into proper English.

OMG totally off-topic right? Back to topic and I'm not emo! Hee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. College.

So far so good, only been through the first day - orientation. Well, college is definitely not as it seem from the outside. It's like an enormous maze. The people were okay. Most friendly, some not, some being overfriendly that it annoys me a tad. Thank God for the few nice people I've met. Ai Wei, I Dee (Yes Siah Eer Foo! Same pronunciation like Ai Dee!), Hasomethinglia *sorry I forgot your name!*, and Suhanya. Bunch of really nice girls. And also the Nigerian and Iranian boy whose name I forgot too.

Oh, and really nice seniors. Thank God. Hee.

Weird thing was, we had this H1N1 talk and the Head of Safety and Security (I think) and he showed us a video on how to wash hands. Yes, you read it right. How to Wash Hands. *smacks forehead* Didn't find it educational at all. Ohwell.

2. The rest of the week.

Blah #1 I've been sleeping early these days! Yay! I go to bed before midnight and get up at about 0700 almost everyday. I even woke up before the alarm goes off. *gasps* First time okay. Didn't occur to me at all during the schooling days. Haha.

Blah #2 Just came back from MetroTab. Really nice place and I feel so happy for them, us, Selangor-ians. I'm in awe with what God can do and will do, for us, His children. To reach out to souls out there, to populate His kingdom. He's just magnificent, isn't He?

Blah #3 I've been thinking a lot lately. Long, deep thoughts. Haha. About life. (I know, so chim right? What to do, I'm turning eighteen soon. Haha!) The past, the present, the future. I feel like the fler in Shakespeare's Macbeth.

Blah #4 And hence, the crazy pimple growth on my forehead and countable strands of gray hair popping out from my head. Suddenly ni. Siaosiao one.

Blah #5 Very pretty stars up there tonight. Makes me want to go hiking at night with a rented boypren; for company and safety. And stargaze till sunrise. Ah, and take a lot of nice photographs. Aww, that'd be nice. But like, yeah in a million years. *sigh*

I'm off to bed.

Goodnight and God bless you.

No comments: