Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My boyfriend.

is not like what you think. Haha!

It's just that I'm out with my eldest brother a lot. Just the two of us; going out for a meal or getting the groceries. Well because, my second brother loves to hibernate at home and my mum's often busy with work or flying around the globe somewhere.

And every single time, we go out together. People stare at us. Aunties, uncles, children, dating couples - all of them will give us that same cold stare. Thinking that we're both dating each other. And we'll just laugh about it after we pass by them.

This afternoon, I had lunch with my brother over at Kim Gary and suddenly every patron was looking at us. It must be his mohawk hairdo lar. Haha! And after we got ourselves a table by the corner,

Brother: I hate going out with you. Everytime people think we're dating.
Me: Hahaha. I know!
Brother: See all the aunties. Look at me so old bring small girl go out and pak tor.
Me: Good what, makes me younger.
Brother: MAKES ME OLD LOH OKAY.
Both: *laughs out loud*

My brother's been a great companion. Though we don't tell each other our personal issues and problems, we don't need to pour out because we sort of have a mutual understanding that all those stuffs will solve itself. And all we need is more fun and laughter.

Siblings.

I'll be having breakfast with him tomorrow. (:

No comments: