It's just a Sunday thing to sleep after I come home from church. A Sunday thing to sleep early at night even after the afternoon nap.
I can work my thing as always on the other 6 days of the week but never on Sundays. Maybe because Mondays (my offday!) are just after Sundays. Haha.
Not a good thing. Cos' I have to work on stuff since my pendrive's dead. *squeals*
Now that I want to stay up late to finish up some Photoshopping. I constantly yawn and I feel like watching SAW VI. I know. Haha!
So siao gory movies nowadays. Ohwell. I need power. Piupiupiu!
Someone asked where my header came from.
Neh. I cropped nia.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can work my thing as always on the other 6 days of the week but never on Sundays. Maybe because Mondays (my offday!) are just after Sundays. Haha.
Not a good thing. Cos' I have to work on stuff since my pendrive's dead. *squeals*
Now that I want to stay up late to finish up some Photoshopping. I constantly yawn and I feel like watching SAW VI. I know. Haha!
So siao gory movies nowadays. Ohwell. I need power. Piupiupiu!
Neh. I cropped nia.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: G'morning! I slept at 0430 last night cos' I diedie want to watch SAW VI. *smacks forehead* (Woke up at 0900 and realised that I was sleeping on the couch) I should sleep at 0430 because of work. Not movies. Adui. Now that Sunday's over, I shall complete the flyer designs today.
Gory movies I've completed last week:
Gory movies I've completed last week:
Halloween,

Friday the 13th,

The Descent,

Hostel and

SAW VI.
All in a week! Ohemgee. It runs in the family.
Grandma, mum, my brothers and now me.

Friday the 13th,

The Descent,

Hostel and

SAW VI.
All in a week! Ohemgee. It runs in the family.Grandma, mum, my brothers and now me.
I got ze' balls guts to watch gory movies now. Not so scary after all. Most of em' 'psycho' ni lar. It's like softball in a bloody way. Haha. Okay no, was just kidding about softball. I think Hostel's the best among the lot. Don't bother asking me who killed who cos' I think I mixed it all up. Well, at least famous ones like Jason, Freddie, Leatherface, Jigsaw. Itu I taulah. Okay enough. Gotta go!

No comments:
Post a Comment