A little something from the previous post, I found my pendrive, lying on the grass by the roadside. But it's not working cos' someone stepped on it or a car just drove over it. The 'head' is dented but I managed to straighten it up with a pair of pliers. And when I stuck it in the USB port, the computer couldn't read any data.
*long, dreaded sigh*
Things have to happen. Ohwell. It's okay.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, it's been a really long time since I last posted something emo. Okay, to put it nicely, something not so menghappyfying. Well, to be frank. I've been going through a lotpast few months this year. It's funny how a mere 5 months can transform my ways, my thoughts, my feelings.
Well, I'm saying this right from my heart.
I'm very comfortable (and I like it, in fact) being the girl 'behind the scenes'.
I do not need (and do not want) to be under the spotlight.
But a thank you wouldn't kill.
So there. That's what I have to say.
Short, sweet, simple.
Just that would encourage me a lot. And that is all I expect.
It tires me. Really.
Edit: And you know what else I've been feeling? Alone. Work takes up so much time that I don't have anymore me-time. And with all the things that I've been going through, I find it difficult to even talk to people. I used to have Siah Eer and Lester. The 2 people I trust most. But it's different now. They have their things, I have mine. And I definitely don't blame them for that. Wouldn't want to bother them with my grandmother stories anyway. But it's hard to keep everything inside. It's so heavy deep down, that I feel so weak and hopeless. So hard to tell anyone anything. And sometimes all I can do is cry to sleep.
But at least, I know that I have God.
Though the only listener at times.
He's more than enough for me.
Thank you, Lord.
*long, dreaded sigh*
Things have to happen. Ohwell. It's okay.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, it's been a really long time since I last posted something emo. Okay, to put it nicely, something not so menghappyfying. Well, to be frank. I've been going through a lot
Well, I'm saying this right from my heart.
I'm very comfortable (and I like it, in fact) being the girl 'behind the scenes'.
I do not need (and do not want) to be under the spotlight.
But a thank you wouldn't kill.
So there. That's what I have to say.
Short, sweet, simple.
Just that would encourage me a lot. And that is all I expect.
It tires me. Really.
Edit: And you know what else I've been feeling? Alone. Work takes up so much time that I don't have anymore me-time. And with all the things that I've been going through, I find it difficult to even talk to people. I used to have Siah Eer and Lester. The 2 people I trust most. But it's different now. They have their things, I have mine. And I definitely don't blame them for that. Wouldn't want to bother them with my grandmother stories anyway. But it's hard to keep everything inside. It's so heavy deep down, that I feel so weak and hopeless. So hard to tell anyone anything. And sometimes all I can do is cry to sleep.
But at least, I know that I have God.
Though the only listener at times.
He's more than enough for me.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments:
Post a Comment