I *heart* ELLEN CHONG!
Well, I ain't a fan of John Mayer. Know that he's a helluva guitarist and a pretty emo songwriter cos' he writes emo songs. Like can go suicide after listening to his songs. Yeah, that kinda music. But. Oh boy, he proved me wrong!
When he sang "Glad To Be Unhappy", I thought it was so darn good I fell in love with the song (note that I mention song, not singer) all over again.
When he sang "Glad To Be Unhappy", I thought it was so darn good I fell in love with the song (note that I mention song, not singer) all over again.
*contented sigh*
I need more good music yo'. Teehee. I ain't no Jennyass babeh!
Oh and thank you Lester Hiew. :D
Oh and lagi random, I finished my first roll of film. Yay! Can't wait to get them developed and then get the AGFA Precisa.
Oh and.

Happy birthday, kor! Lots of love.

Oh and thank you Lester Hiew. :D
Oh and lagi random, I finished my first roll of film. Yay! Can't wait to get them developed and then get the AGFA Precisa.
Oh and.
Happy birthday, kor! Lots of love.

2 comments:
oh.. and what's jennyass? D:
It's the female version of Jackass! Haha. Ms Ng from ET Eng Ann taught me that. :D
Post a Comment