Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Adv: Full Toys.

Being the beri nais sister I am. I shall help my brother (and two of his friends) with their new business.

Though I doubt anyone I know who's got a thing for these stuff, but ohwell, I'm doing my part at least.

Well, I've seen toys like these (I think it's called bearbricks but I have completely no idea what it is) in famous sportwear stores like Nike.

Click to enlarge.

And I do know that these are designer toys; rich kids' toys? I don't know lah but it's sort of an 'in' thing these days and it's driving most teenage boys mad. And this Nike bearbrick in particular costs about RM 580.00 (No wonder it's labelled as designer toys. Comes with designer pricetags. It's all about branding. *scoffs*).

But good news is.

My brother *ahem* and his two friends came up with this brilliant idea of combining DIY and bearbricks (Well maybe the idea's stolen, but it's quite new in M'sia). They are selling away bearbrick-like toys which are totally white in colour, allowing your creativity and imaginations to take complete control over your own figurine. Customize your own toy that suits your own personality.

And to my own surprise, I find myself quite attracted to one of these toy collections! Serious. Who says only boys can have cool bearbricks eh?

Angel Baby Qee: KitCatQ, DoGgyQ and MonQ.

3.5" figurines with kiut angelic wings.

Devil Baby Qee: KitCatQ, DoGgyQ and MonQ.

3.5" figurines with kiut devilish tails.

Zomgosh cute right? Each unit costs RM 29.90 but if you get a set of 3, it'll definitely be cheaper (but I'm not sure how much it costs cos' my brother's yet to confirm with his suppliers). But eh, RM 29.90 and RM 580.00 apa lu mau complain? Plus, you have the entire freedom to design your toy and make it your very own!

Well, as for the siaosiao boys. The bigger the better right? These Qees range from cute little sizes to humongous bigass toys. They have sizes from 1.5" to about 7". The best thing ever, the 7" figurines cost no more than RM 89.90! Gosh, supercheap loh (according to my brother). Haha.

Anyway, do not fear about LBB parts or loose joints for your toy. All products are 100% imported from Hong Kong or Singapore. Quality ensured kaokao.

And if you need assistance with designing your own toy, you can get your own designer to figure out what suits you best! Just go see my brother and he'll come up with fresh new sketches for you. Hee. Well, my brother's the only artistic one in this case, and do not fear! He's in his last year at The One Academy and pretty creative in nature.

Gosh, I suck at this persuading stuff. Never gonna be a salesperson.


Anyway! Do pay a visit to Full Toy's!

www.fulltoys.blogspot.com

Well, interested? Feel free to contact my brother @ J.fulltoys@gmail.com or simply mail me if you shyshy (HAHAHAHAHA!). Support my brother yo! I feel so proud of him already. (:

No comments: