Thursday, April 8, 2010

25 minutes.

That was random.

Ignore title, was thinking of MLTR suddenly.

Just little updates of what I've been up to recently. Before I leave this unupdated for another few weeks (hopefully not). So yes!

I'm still working (in church, that is).

I'm still single (of course!).

I'm still undecided about my future education plans (like April already, I know right).

I'm still 50ish kilos (thank God for no weighing scales at home).

My Sony Ericsson Wsomethingsomething died for almost 3 weeks already (I'm still reachable so worry not!).

I'm using iTunes now! (wmp kept dying on me these days, so no choice)

I need more me-time (to get my driving license done and complete reading my books).

My MSN's working now! (after almost a year, gosh).

Oh, results. I failed for my first time! (not something to be proud of, but on the brighter side, I'm glad I took the paper).

I was accepted to one of SG polys, rejected the offer.

I slept at 0530 and got up at 0800 once, last month (shortest sleep I had for the year so far).

My visit to Taylors was sucky (dahlah I tak sukak Taylors even before I visit the campus, service pulak teruk kaokao, pfft).

I've been hugging Amy Paul a lot lately (it's like a natural response to hug her when I see her or before she leaves haha).

I just found out that Asha has rockhard thigh muscles (is it quadriceps? heck this is PJK man haha!).

I'm supertired these days but I guess I've mastered the art of disguising the tiredness.

I'm all geared up on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Yep. Gabriel asked me moments ago, "What's your secret?". Well, frankly. I don't know. But I'm pretty sure that it's His strength in me, not my own. (:

So, goodnight! Loves.

xoxo.

No comments: