Here's a summary of my not-at-all-okay week.
1. I lost something I treasure a lot. Left me crying for 3 hours. Whattheheck. And now I realise that there's no point crying, cos' it's gone. And so I realised that I haven't cried for a few months.
2. I think I've lost 1000 strands of hair becos' of work. I cannot handlechildren monsters. Not people like Gideon, Leonard & Company. Ohemgee.
3. The stress aside, I've laid eyes on my preecciooussss (like how Smeagol says it). Shall not be revealed here. Oh, it was love at first sight! I'm gonna get it as soon as I receive my salary. Heeeeeeeee.
4. Tobyn, whyyyy move so fast? *sigh* Our achery plan how? *sedih moment* You better arrange one free day for me. ONLY FOR ME. I BOOK YOU FIRST OKAY.
5. To-pi-ass, WANT TO GO OUT SHOOTING SOME DAY? We can both leaaarrrrnnnnn! Heee. And explore and share ideas of course! I want a shooting partner! Woolalaaahh.
6. Plus plus! I got The Stylistics CD! Zomgosh, superhard to get after huntin' for almost a year now. Gee. I'm so happy! Though it cost me RM 50.00, but. I'm still happy and that's what matters! Haha.
7. I want to make good use of my time here; before National Service, before college, before those emoseparation stuff. I'd take invites/outings/gatherings superserious now. Even if I'm working! I'd do my best to get permission for a non-paid leave. And I gotta hone my neverimproved photography skills yo! It's time to get serious in stufffffff. Rawr.
8. I miss mummy. She's flying so often these days, and being the only female at home sucks. Pfft. Kena bully kao kao.
Smile, through your fears and sorrows - Charlie Chaplin.
1. I lost something I treasure a lot. Left me crying for 3 hours. Whattheheck. And now I realise that there's no point crying, cos' it's gone. And so I realised that I haven't cried for a few months.
2. I think I've lost 1000 strands of hair becos' of work. I cannot handle
3. The stress aside, I've laid eyes on my preecciooussss (like how Smeagol says it). Shall not be revealed here. Oh, it was love at first sight! I'm gonna get it as soon as I receive my salary. Heeeeeeeee.
4. Tobyn, whyyyy move so fast? *sigh* Our achery plan how? *sedih moment* You better arrange one free day for me. ONLY FOR ME. I BOOK YOU FIRST OKAY.
5. To-pi-ass, WANT TO GO OUT SHOOTING SOME DAY? We can both leaaarrrrnnnnn! Heee. And explore and share ideas of course! I want a shooting partner! Woolalaaahh.
6. Plus plus! I got The Stylistics CD! Zomgosh, superhard to get after huntin' for almost a year now. Gee. I'm so happy! Though it cost me RM 50.00, but. I'm still happy and that's what matters! Haha.
7. I want to make good use of my time here; before National Service, before college, before those emoseparation stuff. I'd take invites/outings/gatherings superserious now. Even if I'm working! I'd do my best to get permission for a non-paid leave. And I gotta hone my neverimproved photography skills yo! It's time to get serious in stufffffff. Rawr.
8. I miss mummy. She's flying so often these days, and being the only female at home sucks. Pfft. Kena bully kao kao.
Nah, a freebie! My hugeass photo.
-__-''
-__-''
That's about all.
God bless you, readers! (:
God bless you, readers! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment