Titled that because my playlist is on Shuffle mode but Air Supply's came out 3 times in a row. It's a sign of a not-so-bad-day afterall. (:
Ain't blogging about Air Supply (not today, but I will, soon!) or about another shitty week. Figured out that somehow life's empty without sorrows. Cos' He came down to take em' all away for me! Ahh, what a joy to be in His hands. :D
Right, I thought that I should post something quick cos' I've left this page untouched for almost a week and I've got no time to spare these days. Well, in the month of January itself. I've sent three of my buddies off to overseas. Tsktsk. Fortunate people to have the privilege to study in a foreign country. Ohwell, let's not go there (I depress nanti).
Buddy #1, Lee Shien Chen.
Ain't blogging about Air Supply (not today, but I will, soon!) or about another shitty week. Figured out that somehow life's empty without sorrows. Cos' He came down to take em' all away for me! Ahh, what a joy to be in His hands. :D
Right, I thought that I should post something quick cos' I've left this page untouched for almost a week and I've got no time to spare these days. Well, in the month of January itself. I've sent three of my buddies off to overseas. Tsktsk. Fortunate people to have the privilege to study in a foreign country. Ohwell, let's not go there (I depress nanti).
Buddy #1, Lee Shien Chen.
One of my closest primary buddies until today. We were mates eversince standard one and she's a great friend I must say. We talked a lot in tuition, sat together, ate together, danced together (for a few times dei omg), sang together, camped together; pretty much did quite a lot of things together and those memories we've made will remain, my friend. We grew so close and I was the only person who noticed that she has her signature laugh. Nobody laughs like she does. HAHAHA. And she was the first person who screamed like mad when she was bitten by leeches. Mad stuff we've gone through together, and so. Have a great time in England and you better miss me cos' I am already. )':
Mann, I was so happy and glad that Jeff and I were there for her when she left. We were her only friends there! Heee. Thank you, driver also. :D
Buddy #2, Arnand @ Crocman.
Mann, I was so happy and glad that Jeff and I were there for her when she left. We were her only friends there! Heee. Thank you, driver also. :D
Buddy #2, Arnand @ Crocman.
-_____-''
Nevertheless, Arnand is one of the hardest-friend-to-find friend! Nice and lovely, and superbly funny in everything he does/says. I'm serious. Though we've met for about 2 years or so, it felt like 2 decades that we've been friends. Haha. And Arnand, I can never forget that you're allergic to rulers (ZOMGOSH HAHAHA). I'm gonna miss you alot and I'm really happy to have you as a friend. Heee. Russia ain't that of a challenge since it's so close to Harbin, China. IM GONNA SEE YA SOON MATE. Rawr.
Oh! And I'm single and available! In case you ask again, like how you do since we've met. (:
Oh! And I'm single and available! In case you ask again, like how you do since we've met. (:
Buddy #3, Mabel Mah.
Never really show interest in this girl cos' I assumed that she was another bimbo, cocky girl from Kwang Hua. But man, I was wrong! Haha. Been classmates just last year. I've had some short sweet moments during reccess with her. Stoled a lot of her food (Actually, I helped her to finish it. I was doing her a favour! Anyway...) in the canteen. Glad to have met her and also spent her last few days before leaving for Aussie.
Psst, don't mess with her kay. She carries a gun in her Burberry. ;D
And that's for today. I want to wrap my newly bought books already. Excited! G'night, shalom and God bless y'all. (:
Psst, don't mess with her kay. She carries a gun in her Burberry. ;D
And that's for today. I want to wrap my newly bought books already. Excited! G'night, shalom and God bless y'all. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment