Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A quickie.


Mynafoh Minapoh when she's too tired during work.

Just felt like updating just so that I won't leave this page with the same contents after a week or so. Anyway, I've been wanting to catch Avatar, Legion or Old Dogs these days. And today was the third time dragging my family members to go join me, and guess what? All three times were failures. Tickets run out so fast. Pfft. And to add salt to the injury, I end up spending money on novels just to ease off the anger. Books work, all the time. *contented sigh*

In less than a week, I've spent about RM 100 on books. And I've got to get rid of this habit soon cos' my savings are gonnneeeeee. Well, and so I've welcomed To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (like finally, I don't have to borrow from you already Elly!), The Last Don by Mario Puzo (shall get Omerta soon) and The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Can't wait to finish em' since I just completed Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom today. Supernice okeh that book.

And for now, I shall buy no more until I finish all of em'. Pokkai sia. )':

No comments: