Friday, January 15, 2010

Life's never fair.

But you just got to deal with it.

I knew it would be troublesome and so I told you about it a week in advance. I was so glad and it felt like I won the jackpot price. I told my close friends, I tried to impress them with this gift, but they couldn't be bothered. I took the trouble to arrange my schedule just to fit in. I took the blame for not being there when I was supposed to be. It felt like it was my fault for inserting the coin in the slot machine.

How much more discouraged can I be?
when this cruel world turns it's back on me.
Man, I was angry
and filled with fury.
But then He came,
and things were never the same.

I forgive you. Don't want to be angry any longer.
For He taught me how.
I love You.

No comments: