Thursday, January 14, 2010

The rest of China.

Sorry, I know I am suppose to post about Shenyang and Chang Chun and then Harbin. But I have no time and absolutely no more strength to write 3 separate posts. Bear with me.

Here are the pictures. Like always, I'll still caption em' for ya.

Toy poodle in Dalian.

And they are either naked or with standard shirts like this out strolling around when it's -20°C.

You say siao or not? We pulak pakai tebal tebal. -___-''

And I've seen so many dogs running about with their owners all over China.

Branded dog and not pa lia (stray/abandoned) dogs, like the ones in M'sia. Well, in other words, they really take good care of their pets.

This is real Dim Sum. 12 dishes (minimum) and they come in XXL.

Mum and I, posing somewhere.

With the supercute security guard.

Eh compare with our security guard and theirs, sibeh much more hemsem lor. And yauyeng, in terms of attire.

Eeyeerr, cannot tahan our limegreenish LBB vests, our guards put on.

Some king's (Pu Yi, China's last emperor) place.

Entrance.

His throne. Made of pure gold and the bigass pot is made of jade.

Should go rob China's palaces one day. But must bring along Mr. Muscle, make it look GIM GIM.

This is called a 'Xia Pa'.

Pretty interesting and it functions to drain out water when it rains. Water comes out of the dragon's mouth.

Itu orang Cheeena lulululu manyiak pandai wan oh.

Familiar? :D

Hotel founded by a rich M'sian dude. THE BELLBOYS WEAR SONGKOK AND BAJU MELAYU!

Zomgodzillas. First time I see Hua Na Kia (sort of) so cute. Wanted to take photos with the friendly men but they were all too busy. Awww.

I patched up teddy! Heee. Yes, I brought him to China. -____-

Lays for like RMB 7? That's RM 3.50 in M'sia hello.

Tak percaya it was -20s/-30s? This was left in the bus for about 7 hours, and look what it turned into? Ahh.

Got up and it was snowing, rushed out to get some pictures. (:

First experience skiing in Chang Chun. WHICH WAS AWESOMMEEEE!

Was difficult at first, skis were so heavy and we all walked like penguins. There were 'freelance' instructors everywhere, begging you to hire them. None of us (siblings) got one cos' we're simply to pro. Haha.

Trick is: Bend knees at all times, ensure skis are parallel, form a 'V' with your skis if you gotta brake.

Self-taught myself and I could perfectly ski without falling in 20 minutes. HEEEEEEE.

Huskies or Malamutes (can't seem to differentiate em').

Horrible time there, dogs work like mad and they have injuries all over. One was bleeding and his buddy broke of his chain from afar and ran to the injured one. Slept beside him and comforted him, I guessed.

Felt so helpless. Stood there and cry.

Winter swimming in Harbin. Where old men and women (about 40-60 yos) go nuts!

It's said that winter swimming lengthens your lifespan. But it's freezing cold yo' mama!

Aunty who took a picture with me and asks for money later. WHATTHEHELL. Make me go O.O straight.

St. Sophia's. Magnificent building. Russian-inspired.

Ever famous Ice and Snow World (saw a picture like this on Star someday after I came back) in Harbin.

Ice sculpture.

Hugecolourfullylighted ones.

Best meal was in Harbin's Hilton Hotel.

Steamboat in an Igloo! Supershocked when we were told that dinner's outdoors, cos' it was -30s in Harbin.

But the entire meal was good. :D

And just before we left for the airport, we were brought to Disney in Ice (that's just what I call it). All our favourite cartoon characters were carved in ice/snow.

And this is Aladdin's palace. (:

Alright, that's all.

Did I tell you this was my first time flying with my brothers?

Well, now you know. Hee.

God bless you!

No comments: