Been wondering if I should attend PhotoMalaysia's Members' Night event, this coming Friday. Got the transport, got the permission and got the seat (Limited seats dei). But should I or should I not appear in such a conference? Halftakut halfexcited. The only thing I'm missin' is a companion. Pfft. I'm going to be surrounded by a crowd of strangers with their hugeassblackcameras.
Ah, now that I've let it out. I think I've made my decision. So, there's actually no point of posting this either. (HAHA. WHATTHEHELL RIGHT?)
I'm going!
Edit: One more thing. About the recent attacks. Personally, it reveals the culprits' own sense of immaturity. If it's all because of the word 'Allah', then you guys should totally ban school children of other races from singing the Selangor song. So I'm guessing, there's more to that. Plus, this makes no sense. Then in future, Christians can't use 'Amen' because Muslims use 'Amin'? Malaysia needs peace, not violence. Just a humble twocents from an 18 yo M'sian.
Peace.
Ah, now that I've let it out. I think I've made my decision. So, there's actually no point of posting this either. (HAHA. WHATTHEHELL RIGHT?)
I'm going!
Edit: One more thing. About the recent attacks. Personally, it reveals the culprits' own sense of immaturity. If it's all because of the word 'Allah', then you guys should totally ban school children of other races from singing the Selangor song. So I'm guessing, there's more to that. Plus, this makes no sense. Then in future, Christians can't use 'Amen' because Muslims use 'Amin'? Malaysia needs peace, not violence. Just a humble twocents from an 18 yo M'sian.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment