Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My-na-foh.

To the only person who pronounces 'Minapoh' incorrectly as 'My-na-foh', this is a special post dedicated to you, Gideon Lim. Hannah, you can probably help me to get him to read this in the church library's computer. Since, he's hogging the computer 24/7.

So Gideon Lim, sorry to disappoint you after only yesterday we return from camp, the pictures are not uploaded to my computer yet. And today you've asked me twice already. (I really don't know why you're so excited to upload them into your Facebook account, but anyway...) Here I am to clarify that I will only transfer them after Why Not? but before Christmas of course. And same goes to the post lah.

However, in short, camp was: GREAT. I would tahan even if the bus took 10 hours. But of course, nobody wants to stay in the bus that long. -___-''

I had an awesome time in camp.

How was your church camp eh?

No comments: