I know SPM ended like 3 days ago, but I wasn't really enjoying my 'freedom' the last 72 hours. Gah, the stress was far worse than SPM okay. Had WhyNot? worship pratices today and yesterday. 3 hours today and 5 hours yesterday. *croaks* My voice is about to die and I cannot stop coughing. Downed 1.5 litres of honey a day but it didn't help. Ohwell. Then I superstressed about the camp tag designs also. The alignment just isn't right, and I worked my thing at BFC bookshop today like mad. But all in all, with His strength, I manage to get it all done.
*exhales*
And so tomorrow would be the day to let go off everything (including the postSPM syndrome) and go swimming (like, finally)! Oh, it'll be a great start with Him in Rompin for the next 4 days. I bet. Hee. Those who couldn't join us, too bad. Ohwell.
Approximately 7 hours to depart from Klang, and I haven't start packing. Help me. Okay bye. Will be back blogging about camp with heaps of pictures and crap descriptions. Do miss me! :D
Approximately 7 hours to depart from Klang, and I haven't start packing. Help me. Okay bye. Will be back blogging about camp with heaps of pictures and crap descriptions. Do miss me! :D
Thank You for staying with me though I've failed You so many times.
Thank You.
Thank You.
No comments:
Post a Comment