If you know me (long enough), I hate Wednesdays. Why? Because I used to have tuition classes from 1400 up till 1900 (that's five frickin hours yer' peeps!) in my stinkin' uniform. Yep!
I don't get to bathe before tuition.
How sad is that but thank goodness! Tuitions are over and done with and I can go back home and bathe. Gah, what a relief.
Oh, Add Math: Cleared! Four more subjects to go and I'm excited! (Though I haven't studied em' yet, but on the brighter side, think of the awesome things I could do after SPM! A short list of must-dos: Read Dan Brown's Lost Symbol, read the other 20 something books that I kept, have steamboat with the gang, sleepover with the gang, cartoon marathon with the gang, Restaurant City-active for like 24/7, sleep like there's no tomorrow, shop for Christmas gifts, collect early Christmas gifts before I leave for NS, go on a day trip with my family, hunt for the hugeass Elvis Presley poster, rewatch CSI: Las Vegas from Season 1 up to Season 8, spend some time reading about King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn, archery for sure!, hangout with old buddies, go for jogs, shop for Christmas/Chinese New Year, get my mane trimmed, clean my crib, reorganise my bookshelf hence discarding the textbooks/reference books, BUY MORE BOOKS! *pants*, quite a long list already).
A humble note to all readers: Early Christmas gifts are more than welcome before I leave for three dreadfully long months. Yer'll miss me I bet! *puppy eyes and pouty lips* Thank you in advance!
I don't get to bathe before tuition.
How sad is that but thank goodness! Tuitions are over and done with and I can go back home and bathe. Gah, what a relief.
Oh, Add Math: Cleared! Four more subjects to go and I'm excited! (Though I haven't studied em' yet, but on the brighter side, think of the awesome things I could do after SPM! A short list of must-dos: Read Dan Brown's Lost Symbol, read the other 20 something books that I kept, have steamboat with the gang, sleepover with the gang, cartoon marathon with the gang, Restaurant City-active for like 24/7, sleep like there's no tomorrow, shop for Christmas gifts, collect early Christmas gifts before I leave for NS, go on a day trip with my family, hunt for the hugeass Elvis Presley poster, rewatch CSI: Las Vegas from Season 1 up to Season 8, spend some time reading about King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn, archery for sure!, hangout with old buddies, go for jogs, shop for Christmas/Chinese New Year, get my mane trimmed, clean my crib, reorganise my bookshelf hence discarding the textbooks/reference books, BUY MORE BOOKS! *pants*, quite a long list already).
A humble note to all readers: Early Christmas gifts are more than welcome before I leave for three dreadfully long months. Yer'll miss me I bet! *puppy eyes and pouty lips* Thank you in advance!
I gonna miss wearing under'shorts'!
Feeling random but I remember mentioning that to Jia Ying and she laughed.
Then, she agreed.
Cos' she'll never get to guess what colour/print my under'shorts' are, anymore.
Haha!
Feeling random but I remember mentioning that to Jia Ying and she laughed.
Then, she agreed.
Cos' she'll never get to guess what colour/print my under'shorts' are, anymore.
Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment