NOTICE THE EYES AND ZE' LIPS?! *MUAHMUAAHH!*Okay. Earth, Jas Min. Back to Earth. Right. But nothing. Absolutely nothing. Beats Elvis Presley. That I'm sure. Not Shane West. Not Wentworth Miller (Another yummy man! Hahaha. Oh my, they're not food Jas Min. I'm going to be a Vegan for now). And not even my teddy.
A decent one with his eye and clothes on, cos' now he's blind and naked. Harhar.
But if you combine teddy and Elvis...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OH WHAT A COMBINATION ISN'T IT?!
*AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!*
A decent one with his eye and clothes on, cos' now he's blind and naked. Harhar.But if you combine teddy and Elvis...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OH WHAT A COMBINATION ISN'T IT?!*AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!*
Sorry, it's 0115 now. Pardon me. No Shane West or Wentworth has got that hair (which is to die for!) or that cheeky, charming smile, or that superduper sexy eyes and and that plump, pink, juicy lips! I have to say this.
Elvis Presley, will you marry me?
*carries his coffin to heaven and jumps inside*
If yes then I'll have to get my head part cornrowed part dreadlocked and looking like a spider.
Harhar. Just joking. -____-''
Like said, it's 0130 now, that's why the weird behaviour.
G'night! (:
*carries his coffin to heaven and jumps inside*
Okay, enough. I'm actually really bored now and I suppose to nerd but I don't want to. I should sleep too, but I'm not sleepy. So I shall spend a few more hours listening to Elvis and cornrow my entire head. Sad thing is, I haven't enough hairbands. Ohwell. Where is my pack of 30 cents hairbands? Ugh. I shall go get another pack tomorrow.
Will Elvis marry a female Reshmonu?
Will Elvis marry a female Reshmonu?
Harhar. Just joking. -____-''
Like said, it's 0130 now, that's why the weird behaviour.
G'night! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment