It's been ages since I posted two different posts in a day! Haha. So this is it. Nothing better to do right? I know. I'm feeling super random now, so ignore this post and go down to so siao can die dot com (original).
one. I feel like ballroom dancing now with a handsome, curly hair boy in a military suit (Hyped! Hahahaha!) and a lot of couples around us. Just curious, because I can never understand how people dance and not collide with each other. Weird right? But in the movies, they obviously all memorise steps and practice together, but I'm referring to spontaneous ones. Like a posh restaurant with some small space made into a dancefloor, with a quartette somewhere at the corner, and people just dance when they want to. Don't they just bang into each other sometimes?
Well, besides curiosity, which girl wouldn't want to be dancing with a handsome man? In military suit sommore. So Armageddon/Enemy At The Gates siaoeh.
two. To prove how random I was: I was thinking of Josh Groban in a military suit and so I went and Youtubed him. And behol' I was laughing my brains off at 0400 now. My brothers are still awake though. It's just mum who's sleeping. Anyway, taddaaaaa!
Bonnie Tyler must be proud! Hahaha. I'm in love with his hair, ohmygodzillas.
three. Back to more reality-like random thoughts. I am so furious that I'm going to give the PLKN people nightmares right now. *transmits ominous auras to them* Angel, Rayel and I applied for the same campsite and the same batch (first one) and all three of us weren't in the first batch. Ugh. I will not go for PLKN then if I'm not in the first batch. What a waste of time.
four. Well, since I'm angry. I shall rewind back to my-insane-and-in-an-imaginary-world self. Did I ever mentioned that I was once crazy over Michael Buble (Lazy to go and copy paste the Latin e, so if you pronounce that as 'bar-bel' or 'bar-bleh', it's actually 'boo-blay'). Oh and he'd make the perfect husband. Very very cute and cuddly (Belum cuba, sudah tau. Ini panggil fohfessional okay!) Thought his version of Fly Me to The Moon was spectacular! But ohwell, let's give Frank Sinatra his credit. But in my personal opinion, I think both of em' are awesome in different ways. Love his voice.
five. Gosh. It's 0430 now. This is horrible. All I do all day is watch, talk and eat. I don't sleep that much anymore. Haha! A good thing, well, mum says so. Oh and New Moon is out in cinemas (Like finally hor, Twilighteronnies?). If you ask me, I'm team Jacob definitely. Cos' Robert Pattinson stole my Gaspard Ulliel away. Pfft. This French boy is 101% handsomer (Yeahp, the word 'handsomer' exists!) than Robert okay. If he were to play Edward (Which was the initial plan, but, ... ), I'd be a hardcore Twilighteronnie too. But he didn't. )':
six. I am still Youtubing. And so here's one more video of this Josh Groban frenzy thing. Gah, his hair oh his hair.
one. I feel like ballroom dancing now with a handsome, curly hair boy in a military suit (Hyped! Hahahaha!) and a lot of couples around us. Just curious, because I can never understand how people dance and not collide with each other. Weird right? But in the movies, they obviously all memorise steps and practice together, but I'm referring to spontaneous ones. Like a posh restaurant with some small space made into a dancefloor, with a quartette somewhere at the corner, and people just dance when they want to. Don't they just bang into each other sometimes?
Well, besides curiosity, which girl wouldn't want to be dancing with a handsome man? In military suit sommore. So Armageddon/Enemy At The Gates siaoeh.
two. To prove how random I was: I was thinking of Josh Groban in a military suit and so I went and Youtubed him. And behol' I was laughing my brains off at 0400 now. My brothers are still awake though. It's just mum who's sleeping. Anyway, taddaaaaa!
Bonnie Tyler must be proud! Hahaha. I'm in love with his hair, ohmygodzillas.
three. Back to more reality-like random thoughts. I am so furious that I'm going to give the PLKN people nightmares right now. *transmits ominous auras to them* Angel, Rayel and I applied for the same campsite and the same batch (first one) and all three of us weren't in the first batch. Ugh. I will not go for PLKN then if I'm not in the first batch. What a waste of time.
four. Well, since I'm angry. I shall rewind back to my-insane-and-in-an-imaginary-world self. Did I ever mentioned that I was once crazy over Michael Buble (Lazy to go and copy paste the Latin e, so if you pronounce that as 'bar-bel' or 'bar-bleh', it's actually 'boo-blay'). Oh and he'd make the perfect husband. Very very cute and cuddly (Belum cuba, sudah tau. Ini panggil fohfessional okay!) Thought his version of Fly Me to The Moon was spectacular! But ohwell, let's give Frank Sinatra his credit. But in my personal opinion, I think both of em' are awesome in different ways. Love his voice.
five. Gosh. It's 0430 now. This is horrible. All I do all day is watch, talk and eat. I don't sleep that much anymore. Haha! A good thing, well, mum says so. Oh and New Moon is out in cinemas (Like finally hor, Twilighteronnies?). If you ask me, I'm team Jacob definitely. Cos' Robert Pattinson stole my Gaspard Ulliel away. Pfft. This French boy is 101% handsomer (Yeahp, the word 'handsomer' exists!) than Robert okay. If he were to play Edward (Which was the initial plan, but, ... ), I'd be a hardcore Twilighteronnie too. But he didn't. )':
six. I am still Youtubing. And so here's one more video of this Josh Groban frenzy thing. Gah, his hair oh his hair.
Alright, I'm going to put myself to sleep with some Bach tonight. I am eccentric isn't it? Oh, love me for who I am, won't you? (Meant for all readers who must be so darn angry now, because they've wasted their time reading this crap post). But the videos were worth the read after all isn't it? Haha. I am half-nuts now. Goodnight.
1 comment:
Oh my! JasMin you're totally right. I always think men in military uniform so hott!! Especially Enemy At The Gates! That sniper dude damn hott!!!
Plus, I'm not first batch for NS also... so I'm not gonna go also. Gonna cabut to some college far far away...
And I think when I was in Aus... I read about Michael Buble's um... *cough* sexcapades. Lol. Sorry to burst your bubble... (no pun intended).
Post a Comment