Saturday, November 21, 2009

A week in point form.

  • As most of you all know, SPM kicked off this Wednesday, if you don't know means, ... , consider yourself a katak bawah tempurung lah okay. Well, there's nothing much to say. After all, what to expect from a lazy, last-minute person like me? BM was alright. English was alright. Sejarah was, not at all alright. That's it.
  • I just had my last day of Bible Knowledge class with the buds. Absolutely love Mrs Rachel and I think she rocks. Haha. (I'm texting Joshua currently but my phone dieded, no idea why. I can't resurrect my phone, so to speak) Joshua, Reuben and Daniel are sick. Aww. Pity those boys a lot. Sure gonna miss em' all. (I have a feeling I'm going to do not-so-well for BK, but I don't think it's the grade that matters right? I'm doing it for Him and I'll just do my best and leave the rest to Him).
  • I bought 5 original CDs for RM 125! Supercalifragilisticexpiladiocious! (Ignore spelling, who knows how to spell that anyway?)

The Best of Eric Clapton: Clapton Chronicles.

My personal guitar hero.

The Best of Chicago: 40th Anniversary Edition.

A mild favourite, something I'd listen when I'm feeling random.

The Very Best of Nat King Cole.

One of my top favourites, along with Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley.

Josh Groban: A Collection.

Like a modern version of George Michael or something.
Plus, he's got that magical curly hair that makes me go nuts.


And the most longed for (Heaven knows how long I've been wanting this.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Air Supply: Forever Love.

Listening to this right now: Making Love Out of Nothing At All.
I know it sounds abit PG-13, but the song is really nice.
Wish I was at the Arena of Stars again last 4th of October.
  • I don't get the male species at times. Why can't let things go and not allow hatred, anger, violence take control? Most (Note I use the word most, not all) men are like that. I've seen how my dad was like that years ago. And now I've witnessed my personal friend like that. I mean, it's that the only way to resolve things? At least most (Most again, not all) women don't go bashing up people during Mega Sales. All we do is, "make our way to the cashier!". Okay, we push only. That's all. And is it that difficult to apologise? I will forgive, honestly, if you'd just say sorry.
Ohmygosh! All Out of Love is playing nao! Heeeee.

High mode turned on.
  • I've just added another book to my shelf. The shelf under the To-Read-After-SPM category. The books that I've been tempted to read past 3 months. Books I've been saving for the very moment after SPM. Almost 30 of em'. Haha. Say hello and let's all welcome Mitch Albom's Have A Little Faith into the bookshelf!
  • I got myself in a weird but spectacular (In a way. Haha!) situation this afternoon. I sent my spectacles to be tightened. This optometrist came and happily took my specs to the back room, where he tightened it. It took quite long so I spent some time scanning through some sunnies. And suddenly this guy came with my specs (without me realising that he was coming) and put my glasses on for me (without even telling me beforehand!). I was like only 5 inches away from him and I noticed how handsome he was! (With better vision some more, I'm superbly sure, because I had my specs on). Heeee. My heart stopped beating for 3 seconds I guess.
One of those rare moments I'd blush.

I hope it wasn't obvious because I could feel my cheeks going hot.

How embarassing! Aiyeeeerrrr.
  • Had an ugly encounter also. Thank God for his mighty hands upon me. I was walking home on a drizzling evening on Friday after I went to Ah Jun's place. It was at about 1800 and there's nobody there cos' it's drizzling, like I said. But when I reached the bridge, somewhere in the park, there were 4 men. 4 Malay men (No racism intended, just to specify) were strolling around, and they didn't look 'nice'. I quickened my pace, afraid that they might do something, hoping to walk past them as fast as possible. And I was scared to the max when they started calling me "Amoi", "Amoi dari MGS" (I was wearing my jersey at that time) and "Leng Lui". So terrified that they might follow me/ *insert horrific possibilities here*, I ran immediately. Gosh. Menakutkan okai.
  • Having more memorable moments with my eldest brother. We get so close these days cos' Mummy's everywhere over the globe. England, Germany, Italy, Korea and now Indonesia. She's everywhere. So that just leaves me complaining about life to my eldest brother. And I've been enjoying every moment of being at home with him now. What a timing, before National Service. Haha. Not all brothers are that evil, just sometimes. I was so sad after the incident (you'd know by know if you're smart), so furious and confused, couldn't nerd. And we ended up with a crazy game of Pictionary and The Game of Life. Superfun. Laughed till my insides hurt. (:
Right. That's about all this week.

Maybe another week in point form post next week.

Well, we'll see.

For now, goodnight.

No comments: