I skipped Modern Math tuition to have dinner with buddies, Lester and Arnand.
They ate, I stole. Haha.
We were talking and this old man comes with a basket of Gui Ling Gao (Herbal Jelly) and we didn't buy them. And the old man's response was, a heartache to look at. He looked at me and sighed with disappointment and walked away with a sad face. Gosh.
Of all moments, I wish I had money along with me and buy a packet of it (I like Gui Ling Gaos anyway), but I didn't. I told the boys about how I felt for the old man but they said I'm too nice. -__-'' No, I'm not! They should've seen the old man's face.
Sigh. It happened yesterday and I still feel bad for not buying anything from the old man. He must've walked all day hoping for customers, but when he came to us, his basket was still full.
They ate, I stole. Haha.
We were talking and this old man comes with a basket of Gui Ling Gao (Herbal Jelly) and we didn't buy them. And the old man's response was, a heartache to look at. He looked at me and sighed with disappointment and walked away with a sad face. Gosh.
Of all moments, I wish I had money along with me and buy a packet of it (I like Gui Ling Gaos anyway), but I didn't. I told the boys about how I felt for the old man but they said I'm too nice. -__-'' No, I'm not! They should've seen the old man's face.
Sigh. It happened yesterday and I still feel bad for not buying anything from the old man. He must've walked all day hoping for customers, but when he came to us, his basket was still full.
)':
p/s Jeff: Sorry I'm going offline before you come back and drive safely. Calm down and come running to aunty if you need company. (:
Goodnight for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment